Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we just started a new online store for ammo, gear, hunting, fishing, camping, etc... We carry over 23000 items. we are working on getting more ammo and mags in since no one can keep them in stock!
Visit zoomsdaysurvivalgear.com for survival and zombie gear!
We ran into a small snag on our sales, PAYPAL anti gun and dropped us because we sell ammo and firearm related items and wont lift our hold unless we totally drop our firearm related items! Hell no! We are working on picking up a gun friendly proccessor asap after the holidays. In the meantime we are doing checks and money orders. Hope to help supply you with your needs! Fyi we are a full blooded american couple trying to help out our fellow prepper americans! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We should have or credit card proccessing back up in a week or two. Thanks for liking us!

·
Registered
206 Posts
we just started a new online store for ammo, gear, hunting, fishing, camping, etc... We carry over 23000 items. we are working on getting more ammo and mags in since no one can keep them in stock!
Yeah, paypal definitely sucks, I refuse to use them for anything.

But with regard to your "we just started a new online store" comment - how come your site says you've been open since 2010? And how come you rail against PayPal and Google Checkout, and rightly so I might add, but then you use gmail to communicate your business?

Looks like you have some decent inventory though. Best of luck to you, best wishes for your efforts and your family.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The since 2010 is from our supplier. Google checkout is a credit card proccessor that just turned anti gun just like paypal but google gmail and google search dont care because they arent proccessing a firearm related transaction. Thanks for the good wishes and questions!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Google is anti-gun anyway you look at it, no matter which division it is of theirs. Doesn't matter, just sayin'. Break away clean and others might follow.

In the meantime there is a paypal like service that caters to people who deal in firearms and ammo.

PaySimple is one, AlertPay, they go by the name Payza now, is another.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I agree, after what we have been dealing with its time to make more changes! Cant stand these anti gun companies and people always blaming the guns not the ones pulling the triggers! Thanks for the web info.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yea I agree, after what we have been dealing with its time to make more changes! Cant stand these anti gun companies and people always blaming the guns not the ones pulling the triggers! Thanks for the web info.
You are welcome, and good luck. :p I hope one of those options works-out well for you and yours.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm no businessman but it might be a good idea to run two separate companies under different names, one for selling gunny stuff and the other for selling regular camping/survival stuff?
That way only the gun dept will get hassle

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yahoo has a shopping cart and I also remember looking at paymate which is in Australia. It seemed to be pretty good when I looked at it. Good Luck with your sales

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We seemed to have found a back door through PayPal standard to accept instant payments so we can take and proccess orders for the time being. Just complete your order and use the pay with card option or if you have PayPal just use that and we can process your order. Thank you all for all your tips and info on this to help get us up and on track to supply all our fellow preppers with the best prices and supplies we can. We just wanna help our prepping community to survive and keep our families safe in any event we have to face!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts