Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, and my first post. I dont want to ruffle feathers, just need an answer. Surely all this zombie talk is code for something else ? It would be hard for me to take advice from anyone that is serious about zombie weapons and such. Please enlighten me on what they are reffering to with the term "zombie". Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome from Chicago, we have some pretty in depth real discuss about zombies, there is no real way to answer a zombie question, do to there has been no proven zombie case.

·
Registered
72 Posts
A lot of talk is also just speculation. The post might not be about the typical "zombie" stuff but could be about face eating bath salt user or just some of the crazies that you hear about in the news. Could also be speculation about the zombie like people in 24 hours. Not actually zombies but people infected by an insane-making virus, etc..... Nothing too harmful with innocent "what-ifs".

·
Registered
640 Posts
Everyone uses the word differently... but sort of the same. Let me clarify: I treat the word "zombie" as any human that stops thinking rationally and, as a result, will cause you harm. Some are gov't indoctrinated... others resort to violence due to starvation or need, etc. Either way... they mean you and yours harm and you need to be prepared for them. Figure out what your worst human-based nightmare is... and they will be your zombie. In a SHTF situation, even a govt member TAKING your supplies to give to others or disarming you for the "public good" could endanger your family. You need to figure out if you are going to say "Alright Mr. Government person... take what you want since you ARE the government and as a good little citizen I'll do what I'm told."

·
Registered
466 Posts
Right now, my wife and I call the un-informed liberal spewing folks as Zombies. We consider them lost and very very dangerous should a large event ever take place. Check out some of the people in NJ. Throwing eggs at the linemen coming over to their neighborhood's to repair the elec lines. They are zombies. Even though they had a weeks warning that it was going to happen, they chose to ignore it and continue playing their computer games and texting. Result, they are hungry, cold and in the dark. Zombies P.S. they vote the same way, however they are told to vote

·
Registered
640 Posts
Too bad it's illegal to engage in a "preemptive counterstrike." :) For those not well versed in military double-speak... that would be an "ambush" to you. ;) It's sort of on par with calling a plane crash "unauthorized contact with the ground".

·
Registered
354 Posts
To me a zombie is a general term for someone does not have their wits about them and will mean you harm. At the risk of sounding like a true hillbilly, anyone stupid enough to break into someone's home where I live does not have their wits about them. Hence zombie. The cure for a zombie is a 168gr. hornady TAP or something in the .223 56 grain catagory

1 - 20 of 24 Posts