Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear about the guy found in Florida naked, eating the face of some guy he apparently killed. Sounds like the zombies have arrived.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel so bad for the guy he ate. My son showed me a picture of him yesterday and it was very disturbing!

·
Registered
238 Posts
well according to the "news" he was not on bath salts that there was only weed in his system....ROLFMAO.....one sec....ROFLMAO... ok sorry just to funny.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wait, the guy who ate the face off another dude was high on weed?! That's gotta be some joke or it was laced with something. Some goes for if it was the guy who got eaten.

·
Registered
26 Posts
A Cal CCW is rare, is it not?
Yes and no. It's easy to get when you still have a top secret military clearance, and being a NRA certified handgun safety instructor and CCW instructor helps. It also helps that the Sheriff I have known for years and grew up with his son and served in the Army with him.

·
Registered
640 Posts
We have both joked and been deadly serious when we talk about the continuing moral decline in our country. Think about it... when did condom commercials, nudity, and curse words become the norm on evening television (when our kids watch TV)? Who would have ever thought that we would have state constitutional amendments to legalize marijuana? When did criminals rights take precedence over victims rights? When did getting high become the preferred method for treating medical issues? When did personal responsibility and self sufficiency stop being the norm? I look at the Sandy situation and see half the people sitting in shock doing nothing... 25% trying to help them... and the other 25% trying to take advantage of them.

It's crazy out there... and it seems we are slowly breeding our own zombies.

Reactions: Irish

·
Registered
296 Posts
In colorado you dont have to even take a test to get CCW just do the short 4-8 hours course and than you have it!! Hell we can open carry anytime we want as long as your over 21 with no felonies!!. . .

This is way crazy there was also a chinese guy did the same thing not long ago attacked a kid in the subway or whatever started to eat him lol WOW someone tries and take a bite out of me they are going to lose their life!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Up in Alberta we had an Asian guy on a Greyhound bus freak out behead an innocent bystander and then start toting it around the bus like a trophy. It came out later that this guy had also started eating parts of the body. Obviously he is using the insanity plea. The world is messed up. If this guy is insane enough to do this then why don't we just lock him away for good where no-one else can get eaten.....or just do away with him because when he doesn't get his meds he is a cannibal. THEOTWAWKI WILL release these kinds of people on the unwary.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The apocalypse enthusiast in me wants to believe it's actually zombies, but realistically could it be? I mean, it's been a few months now and it hasn't spread like you would think, and if it were a virus that could turn people into zombies, there would be more red flags by now than a few isolated cases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts