Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the Idea behind the governments zombie plan. Entertain people while informing them on survival. This is a great way to talk to your kids or others about when SHTF without scaring them too much. The CDC put out a zombie survival kit, a graphic novel https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6023, and the military even ran a think tank on the zombie threat.
Start watching the walking dead or zombie movies to use them as an ice breaker for talking about survival and preparedness.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was in Reno NV this last weekend and I went to pickup some parts in Sparks and opted to take back streets (Freeway was bumper to bumper) and it was around 5 PM, I went down the one street and it was like a Walking Dead swarm with about 30 homeless people that were coming from a side street (guess there was some sort of soup kitchen) and they were just walking and starring ahead just like Zombies.

Watch California by next year if they decriminalize more illegal drugs, we'll have more Zombies walking & driving around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts