Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Montana Rancher, thanks for the referal, that site Zenni glasses, is damn good, just got my glasses, ordered last years prescription, with decent frames, and was like 29$ shipped. Highly recomend, I am pleased with their product, and will now order some sunglasses and get the fiance's glasses there too.
Zenni Optical® Eyeglasses
www.ZenniOptical.com

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
We have used Zinni for about 4 years as a source for back up glasses, shades, and specialty glasses. We have never had a problem.

·
Senior Member R.I.P.
2,886 Posts
Been dealing with them for about 15 years. Everything I have ever order was good quality at an outstanding price. Longest it has taken to get a pair of glasses from them was three weeks with two weeks being the normal. At their prices, I just order two pair at a time.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I'm glad you liked them, they also sell some prescription sports lenses that are more like goggles with a strap for extreme applications.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hey, I just got a new shipment, stocking up on my glasses for the end times, I got a set with a 50% smoke (i.e. prescription sunglasses) and they are AWESOME!

I like them even in low light situations, the perfect UV filtering.

Zenni Optical - Eyeglasses, Prescription Glasses, Bifocal, Progressive Eyeglasses, Rimless Glasses

The Sports glasses I mentioned:

Zenni Optical - Eyeglasses, Prescription Glasses, Bifocal, Progressive Eyeglasses, Rimless Glasses

Prescription shooters glasses

I DO NOT work for this company, its just a great place to stock up on lenses when the SHTF

Crapo that didn't work, look on the left side of the web page and click below the TYPE bar "goggles" and "sports"

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Haha I just noticed Zenni is a sponsor of this site, don't click on my link, use the one at the top of the page, I'm sure the sponsor of the site will appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts