Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
608 Posts
Did you have any doubt??
Just another waste of time to draw our attention away from the real problems.
I really didn't follow to much about the case I was thinking it would go the other way but I agree it's a distraction who cares about court cases we should be focusing on current events and improving our own lives court cases have nothing to do with our lives unless were serving in the jury court!

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
This case was forced down our throats, as so many damned local stories seem to be. As far as I am concerned, these local stories made national are nothing more than distractions meant to keep us from focusing on more important issues.

This being the case, I can't help but think that there is one more dead human being. The dead human died before he had the opportunity to really learn from his mistakes, but old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. In all the reporting of this case, I saw no indication that Trayvon Martin was a Christian, albeit a wayward one. I saw no reason to believe he is now awaiting the eternal pain and horrors of a Hell that was created for Satan and his demonic following and not for humanity.

By God, I feel no satisfaction, only a sense of loss; a loss that did not effect me personally, but a loss, anyway.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did I have any doubt?
Yes.
I am a little surprised, frankly, glad of the verdict tho.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
This case was forced down our throats, as so many damned local stories seem to be. As far as I am concerned, these local stories made national are nothing more than distractions meant to keep us from focusing on more important issues.

This being the case, I can't help but think that there is one more dead human being. The dead human died before he had the opportunity to really learn from his mistakes, but old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. In all the reporting of this case, I saw no indication that Trayvon Martin was a Christian, albeit a wayward one. I saw no reason to believe he is now awaiting the eternal pain and horrors of a Hell that was created for Satan and his demonic following and not for humanity.

By God, I feel no satisfaction, only a sense of loss; a loss that did not effect me personally, but a loss, anyway.
That is a good way to put it.

At least in my case, the relief that I feel over the verdict is that the loss was not compounded by punishing a legally innocent, albeit extremely dumb, guy in response.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
That is a good way to put it.

At least in my case, the relief that I feel over the verdict is that the loss was not compounded by punishing a legally innocent, albeit extremely dumb, guy in response.
I agree. There is a death that wasn't necessary if each had acted differently. Two amazingly, at one moment in time, stupid people came together, and one didn't survive it. The other's life will forever be changed for the worse.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I am just glad the case is over.

I honestly feel that the case never should have been prosecuted. The facts and evidence showed Zimmerman was attacked and was being beaten. He clearly cried out for help and none came. He shot an attacker who had him pinned down and was clearly trying to harm him. Trayvon Martin picked a fight with the wrong guy, and died for his act of violence. That is classic justifiable use of self-defense with a firearm. The jury got it right.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I believed he was innocent from the start but was worried. Worried if he was found guilty it would give anti gun fanatics more fuel. I know they are already using this but imagine the backlash if he was found guilty.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
With the calls for DOJ/Holder's Hoodlums to intervene on the grounds of Civil Rights violations, I doubt this is over.

Reactions: roy

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
The thing I do not understand is why Hispanics identify with Democrats. The Democrats only see Hispanics as votes. It is the conservatives that see Zimmerman as a man.

I hope the Hispanic community will do some rethinking this morning.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I haven't heard of any major disorder yet some fires and vandalism in Oakland and Chicago. I have read a lot of Trayvon supporters saying they have "given up on America." Does this mean they will quit cashing those welfare checks and turn in their Obama phones?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will gladly chip in to purchase all of them a ticket to a destination of their choice.
I haven't heard of any major disorder yet some fires and vandalism in Oakland and Chicago. I have read a lot of Trayvon supporters saying they have "given up on America." Does this mean they will quit cashing those welfare checks and turn in their Obama phones?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts