Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My thoughts. I will never fly again. If they can't get something right with the metal detectors and want to look at your buttocks, then this is not for me. I will not travel again. My choice. Some might think its petty, but that is a part of my privacy that I don't want anyone to see. Even doctors. I know, paranoid, but that's how I feel.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
supposedly TSA agents are coming down with a rash of aggressive cancers lately. Common denominator? standing near body scanners.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not for me then, never again. I'll take my car if I want to go somewhere. Staycation is what they call it. Less stress, cheaper and boycotts this stuff.

·
Registered
693 Posts
It's the only way I get any kind of action....bring it on! :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't fly anymore. If I can't get there by car, I just don't go. It is another right of privacy that has been taken away. I can't help thinking about the elderly lady with a colostomy, that was made to strip search because they thought she was containing something in her colostomy bag. The contents of her colostomy bag identified the person that did the search. ::saber::

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
amym505 said:
I don't fly anymore. If I can't get there by car, I just don't go. It is another right of privacy that has been taken away. I can't help thinking about the elderly lady with a colostomy, that was made to strip search because they thought she was containing something in her colostomy bag. The contents of her colostomy bag identified the person that did the search. ::saber::
Thats terrible! Poor woman, how embarrasing! I know that Ron Pauls son, declined to go through the pat down. Good for him! I most likely will never fly again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts