Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Mexican food is the best. It always hits the spot and I never get tired of it.
Same here. Being raised in South Texas aka Corpus I was raised on what is called Jalisco style Mexican Food since it was just across the River.lol. It differs from what passes for Mexican Food in other locations..such as San Antone..New Mexico etc. Dont try to get any in the Panhandle or East Texas. We like cheesy enchiladas..crispy tacos..carne guisada and good flour torts hand made by cute larged bosomed Mamacitas served hot with butter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in southern AZ, and am fond of Mexican food, but am very picky - there is a LOT of bad mexican food out there...including here.

I always laugh when i think of a joke by Jim Gaffigan about Mexican food, because it is pretty much true...

Jim Gaffigan - Mexican food joke

Right now I have been on an Indian food kick:

Tikka Masala, Biryani, saag paneer, parathas, samosas, keema matar are my go to's - but like mexican, each restaurant can be very different...and sometimes not very good, so I've started to learn to make it myself

·
Registered
21 Posts
Italian. I am an Italian/American, my grandparents on my father's side of the family came over from Italy many years ago. My favorite is a good home made lasagna with plenty of mozzarella and a good tomato sauce. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts