Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets show pictures or videos of our BOB, I have now changed things in my BOB, I would like more ideas, and see what gear you use,why,and maybe how. I still have a ways to go I will show my First Aid bag all I have together right now, will post tomorrow...

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
About a year before I got hit I updated my stuff. I updated it again, but just added some stuff like another fire striker and a different sharpener. I think now I have some ramen noodles and a couple glow sticks in there also but it's pretty much the same. Nearly all of that stuff was scrounged or purchased for pennies on the dollar that is what you call a common man's pack.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About a year before I got hit I updated my stuff. I updated it again, but just added some stuff like another fire striker and a different sharpener. I think now I have some ramen noodles and a couple glow sticks in there also but it's pretty much the same. Nearly all of that stuff was scrounged or purchased for pennies on the dollar that is what you call a common man's pack.

Great video, I would replace the ramens with power bar, and B complex pills,higher energy and proten and a lot less salt,mult tool for the BOB, other then that I think I will do close to the same... Thanks for the video and great ideas...

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Great video, I would replace the ramens with power bar, and B complex pills,higher energy and proten and a lot less salt,mult tool for the BOB, other then that I think I will do close to the same... Thanks for the video and great ideas...
I got some pictures coming for you later, maybe a video. Good advice, got some stuff today and an EDC I like. 2012-10-28_18-07-20_522.jpg

Did some refinement work on the bug out cane too, have anviliron check this out 2012-10-28_18-08-10_585.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
102_4469.JPG Handwarmers,clif bars,liters, steel wool,9v battery
102_4470.JPG Just about everything First Aid you would need
102_4471.JPG Winchester multi tools,on hand First Aid kit,Pocket Resuscitator

Just the start once I get my BOB complete I will make a video.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I pulled all my stuff out of the minivan that is undergoing restoration. Now is a good time to revise the To Go stuff.

I presently have no BOB, since I'm driving my B O V the last couple weeks, it has my hunting & fishing gear inside, which is a B O B in itself.

·
Registered
640 Posts
JMH... just curious why your pics are from 2006. Was that just a date issue with the camera?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts