Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically Clang and a few others. (You know who you are)

Aside from the infamous 'gunkid' who trolled us a few months ago, I have encountered these pukes with increasing frequency here. I do not believe these intrusions are random sick people. I have seen more than five whom are obviously working for third parties toward the goal of changing public perception through aggressive postings on niche websites- such as survival, gun and libertarian sites. Recent articles and official documents from the government show that the CIA, DHS and FBI are actively engaging in this behavior and paying millions of dollars into small outside firms who cater to artificial manipulation of the internet. I am done with propaganda.

Next son of a bitch who trolls this site at 10 posts per hour is banned, and his AREA is banned. Not to mention I will track his IP, find out who is paying the bill and post it. If I have to ban specific ISP's, I'll look into it and do that. If I have to ban all of Washington DC...all the better. If I need to check google maps for outlying areas that have communication hubs...I'll definitely do that. What the operatives do not understand is that when a post is made here, my phone rings with a distinctive tone. My phone is the mobile extension of my studio's mainframe. My mainframe is linked by serial to five other computers with separate internet connections, all of which ping my phone with various reports.

I am here to say, right now before GOD and everyone else, that you may fool fools on many other sites but you do not fool me.

I know what you are and I know what sort of things your masters have demanded of you. If you do it here, you will be quickly silenced and or banned. (probably banned on the spot) from here on out. Every day, every way without exception. I see a troll I will auto-ban that ass without a second thought. Your efforts are wasted here, move on to an older, less informed and regulated forums. I'm sure you will find more meat on the bone at other sites. Either way, you are now done at Prepperforums.net

Do not come back. You will be easily detected and removed.

-Sincerely,
The Mods

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Seeing them in all the prep / gun forums I frequent.
Nice to see mods & admins making a stand on it.... thanks!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
How about the Obama troll also? There is some truth to what has been going on with DHS.
The union I currently belong to pay people to join these sites a quiet plant seeds. To slip in there talking points.
They show up in every forum on the net and few ever notice .

·
Registered
492 Posts
set up some criteria to satisfy before selling a product or service or even being considered senior member. I read not too long ago of someone saying they are senior in less than a week of posting. Wow...really?

punch

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks LEON. I'm getting sooo tired of these sneaky, devious trolls wandering preppers sites. They must b getting so concerned that their attempts to change our philosophy r not working, they r doing what they do best..lie, exaggerate, attempt to manipulate. So glad ur watching out for us n this site. I truely like this forum for It's discussions, n suggestions/ideas. Keep it up...

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Thank you, Leon. I belong to about 30 boards (firearms, hunting, survival, history, farming, veteran, etc) and was a moderator before also.
You have a tough job, my friend.
The trolls that particularly infuriate me are the ones who make seemingly innocent posts trying to get a conversation started about an illegal activity. Like converting a semi automatic rifle to full auto, for example.

Reactions: MikeyPrepper
1 - 20 of 53 Posts