Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. You have more food than your local grocery store.
2. Your local police department knows you by name.
3. Your local police departmnet calls you on help with certain firearms.
4. You have a food room that is larger than your living room.
5. If you dug up your yard, you will find more metal than dirt.
6. You refer to your swimming pool as your water storage.
7. You will eat anything that crawls.
8. You have more fishing line than any bass master in your state.
9. You know the recepie for 100 ways to cook spam and like it.
10. You are more experienced than a master gardener, although you don't have that title.
11. You have activated charcoal, but not for your fish tank.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
:lol: Wow, it's surprising how many of these I can relate to!
I've learned to tolerate and control my inner needs for a possible future pandemic. For example, I decided to come to this forum and possibly debate within a random topic. But before I did, I snapped myself erect and immediately polished and sharpened a keen "cutting tool." Heavens to Betsy! I never want to hear, "Hey, the Tourist is unarmed!"

You know, who wants to face a screaming wave of unprepared clueless citizens whilst you're in your pajamas...

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you’re buying rice, beans in bulk and buying Mylar bags.

·
Banned
Staying alive
515 Posts
If new jeans and a v-neck is your idea of "getting dressed up"

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
2. Your local police department knows you by name.

Well, I must admit that the Sun Prairie Police Department knows how to quickly get to my home, even in a total Wisconsin winter. I even chalked out a "body" when I knew one of the deputies were on their way. The elder officer grinned, implying these skills were needed at his precinct.

Truth be told, I have not seen these guys in quite a few weeks. The implication infers that they don't need to register my firearms since this would require additional hours. It is a good relationship; I show them new firearms and they tell me about the jokes they have seen in arresting lunatics.

That reminds me, I should remind my wife to make some more chocolate chip cookies. It's near the end of the month, and some guys run out of foodstuffs for bag lunches.

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you do not buy smartphones, but spend money on the purchase of radio stations and accessories to them.
Members of your family have a call sign, even a wavy parrot.

·
Registered
297 Posts
When you are at Costco (Sam’s club, whatever) people are buying flat screen TVs and you are buying Batteries- on sale of course, TP and canned food. And your wife is giving you the eye as you slip it into the cart.

·
Registered
252 Posts
You buy multiple cheap properties which have no assigned addresses to them with only one having a address so you can get mail and you live on one of the properties with no address, bury your house in the ground and there is no driveway to be seen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts