Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hopefully, sooner or later they will try to play that game with a prepper and they can learn our game called: Nut-crush.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Thank god for the internet because the network news on TV is greatly watered down. Every day for the last couple of weeks they talk about a football player cussing someone out and don't say a thing about this going on. This happen a lot and usually only gets local coverage. What type of coward does it take to sneak up behind a 16 year old girl and knock her out.
Since the justice system is so broken and they have done nothing to stop this. Hopefully justice will be served in other ways.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It's nothing but a delinquent cowards game. Blind siding and attacking people who are easy targets for the thrill of being a total piece of shit scumbag coward. They deserve to have their asses handed to them, but as you see they do it to someone who's not aware of their surroundings, able to defend themselves and no one around to beat the crap out of them afterwards as they so richly deserve. I hope they run into someone/s who put them down hard permanently. There members of our society that are no loss in losing.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Reminds me of what a wise woman taught me many years ago... "Pay attention... or pay the consequences" Something one of my younger brothers says, "make a choice... choose a consequence"

Pearls of wisdom from the ocean of life.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah probably the same crowd that would cry racism and profiling on the white guy who pulled a gun on them after they knocked out bis buddy...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
They need to start gathering up the entire crowd that is with the actual "hitter" and shoot them all. Do that a few times and you wont hear of knockout any more! The majority of them are juveniles and they KNOW they wont get in much trouble. I am almost to the point that if someone did that to me or a family member/friend The response would make national news..

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
yep that pretty much true. I heard about a little while after the Martin/Zimmerman case grabbed national headlines. There is also a version of it where they use a taser, taze a unsuspecting person and then rob them as they lay on the ground helpless.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Heard of one instance a couple of months ago that did not work out to well for the punks. The man they decided to beat down had a knife and new how to use it effectively. If I remember correctly 1 punk dead and 1 in hospital with serious wounds. Of course there were other punks just watching and expecting a different outcome but did not want to participate.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Heard of one instance a couple of months ago that did not work out to well for the punks. The man they decided to beat down had a knife and new how to use it effectively. If I remember correctly 1 punk dead and 1 in hospital with serious wounds. Of course there were other punks just watching and expecting a different outcome but did not want to participate.
Ooohh! Link it, link it! I need to hear a good story.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts