Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MULBERRY, Florida (AP) — Law enforcement arrested a Florida pastor Wednesday as he drove to a park to light nearly 3,000 Qurans on fire to protest the 2001 terrorist attacks

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I am all for it.. I used to livr in Plant City.Fl which borders Mulberry... I can't believe Grady Judd (Polk County Sheriff) actually approved the arrest.. Any of those in the Know thinks Sheriff Judd should run for President... I am all for burning the Quran! They burn our flag in our own country and people don't say a ****in word.. God forbid we offend muslims... Let them choke on rotten cat piss!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Perhaps it was because he chose to do it on public land rather than private. I can't think of many public places you could burn 3000 of anything without having some 'slpaining to do.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
A few 9-11's ago I smoked some pork ribs using Koran as fuel. I do not recommend it. The ribs came out with a very strong chemical flavor. I should have used Saudis; I am sure that would have imparted a flavor of chick peas.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
According to the report, he was arrested for transporting the quarans soaked in kerosene in a trailer. "Creating a hazard if he was in an accident"

He did not have a permit to use the park.

They were not gonna let this happen, can't piss of the muzzy's

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
There is one preacher in Florida that is for ever trying to get attention by burning Qur'ans. why not do something that takes faith and courage and evangelize in a Muslim country? No this idiot would rather seek attention that will motivate our enemy against our men and women in uniform serving in harms way.

He is a coward in my book!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
where can you get a quran?....no mosques around here....even if there was,think they would let me just have one?.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This should be a call for more people to do it. Who's with me?
A Muslim firefighter died rescuing victims of 9/11 Another Muslim flew an attack helicopter in Iraq. In honor of these men I will not abuse the Qur'an. Even though the multitude of subhuman apes calling themselves Muslim tempt me greatly to do so!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Probably soaking the Qurans in kerosene before getting to the site was a bad idea. Maybe something less flammable like lard would be a better choice than any highly flammable petroleum products.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
This is how a country run by Obama is. No rights for some special rights for others.
If he wants to burn them it is his right. What he needs to do now is start some lawsuits.
But good luck with Obama in charge justice is the last thing anyone will see.

Reactions: ekim

·
Registered
922 Posts
How about soaking them in bacon grease and mailing them to your neighborhood mosque.

Reactions: bigdogbuc

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
How about soaking them in bacon grease and mailing them to your neighborhood mosque.
That Sir is a waste of bacon grease, a most useful commodity that makes almost anything edible.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I am having mixed emotions on this issue. Is it right to burn an American flag? Hell no, not in my mind, My grandfather and my stepdad served dutifully in Honor of this great nation, and that flag is a representation of this nation..But, sadly, I regrettfully know that america has done some bad things, and I have to accept that other people opinions of us, and my opinion dont always see eye to eye. Just like my forefathers, Im sure some of their forefathers faught and died for what they believe in..Who's right? Who's wrong?
but with me sadly accepting the fact that they have that right, well that should gaurantee that I have my right to..Not tha I would burn anything in protest, to me that just martyrizes something..
I tell people all the time, If you dont wanna see naked wemon at the strip club, and you think its wrong, then dont go there..I respect that, but at the same time, If I do wanna see a few scantly dressed honeys and drink a cold beer, well, thats what I wanna do..
To me, this Muslim religion is just a religion, and terrorism is terrorism.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
At the beginning of our entry into the second world war the was a preacher who burned every book he could find in German until out of the crown a man walked up and started pulling some books out of the fire. He was pulled away by force and asked what he thought he was doing - "What are you a Nazi?". He explained to them that they were burning Bibles - Christian Bibles that were written in German.

That kind of took the notoriety out of the preacher's blunder.

Burning books, any books, is a terrible thing to me. Books teach us about things we can't experience and let us see things we may never see for ourselves. Would most Christian get upset about someone burning Bibles - probably not but I would - not because it is an attack on my religion but because that Bible may not get to a person in whose life it might make a difference. Burning Korans does nothing for our faith and only enrages the Muslims. It does no good at all so why do it? Is that what Jesus would do? He taught us to love unconditionally and to accept people as they are. If we came across someone who was not interested in our faith we are supposed to turn away and move on.
On the other hand if someone tries to kill you kill them back! Condemn people for their actions not for their race color or creed.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I generally don't do anything that serves no legitimate purpose other than to offend. I've had bible thumpers tell me I'm going to burn in hell for not being born again. Meh, I pay them little attention as that is what they are after. Same with this guy in Florida, same with all of the little terrorists coming out of madrassas in Afghanistan. I'll take the high road on this one.

Reactions: PaulS

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
There is one preacher in Florida that is for ever trying to get attention by burning Qur'ans. why not do something that takes faith and courage and evangelize in a Muslim country? No this idiot would rather seek attention that will motivate our enemy against our men and women in uniform serving in harms way.

He is a coward in my book!
If it makes you feel any better, we'll burn your book too.

Personally, I say we use the books to start the fire to burn those who read it. It's a two'fer that's a win win.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts