Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife really wanted to use the theaters AC today and found us a movie deal so it was WW Z. I was very impressed with so many little stories. For example Israel took a minimal repert from an India military unit and in 5 days finished walls they hadnt finished in 20 years. In the very end his second to last statement "be prepared for anything!"

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I will be without adult supervision for all of next week while Mrs RfQ is off to the Gulf Shores to meet her sister and niece who are coming down from Connecticut. WWZ is on my "To Do List" during my reign of freedom, along with The Purge.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Saw it earlier today. I don't like those Zombies, too fast and they can jump.

I need more ammo.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
don't go see the purge it was written by some seriously sick bastards

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
The Purge is on my to do list whilst I am without Adult Supervision. It seems a reasonable, albeit fictional, depiction of WROL.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
I just watched WWZ and am so disappointed. The book was great, but the movie left out 90% of the book and ended up being just so-so. My suggestion: read the book instead.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not read the book. Hollywood is never able to put a complete book to film it's not possible in the time allowed. On another forum I noticed those who read the story were disappointed. I do get a kick at the technocrats who point out flaws in a zombie movie though. It's funny to me, and as I noticed at least they handed out a "be prepared" message.

And yes it makes me want more ammo, and a silencer.

I just watched WWZ and am so disappointed. The book was great, but the movie left out 90% of the book and ended up being just so-so. My suggestion: read the book instead.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Worst....Movie....EVER. Man, you talk about thinly veiled United Nations propaganda.....everyone sitting around on their thumbs waiting for the UN and WHO to save them. Such a shame because the book was so good. There was nothing from the book used in the movie. Even the acting was horrible and the Zombies acted like chipmunks with all their teeth chattering. The audience (those that didnt get up and walk out, disgusted) were actually treating the movie as a farcical parody of a zombie movie. Save your money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts