Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS Russian Style Adult & Kid's Gas Masks All Sizes +NBC Filter & Carrying Bag

I have a few gas masks from Evirstar Defense. They come in sizes small-XL for Adults and Small-XXL for children. Here is the description, see photos for more info:

Price: $10 each (plus shipping) and discounts if you buy in larger quantities. Ships from Florida. Email at [email protected]

These are High-quality civilian gas masks GP-5, designed to protect from nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) agents. *Includes: Gas Mask and Filter These protective masks are intended to protect the respiratory organs, face and eyes from the effects of toxic agents, radioactive dust and bacteriological aerosols. MOC does not offer any warranty or guarantee to the effectiveness of all gas masks/filters sold due to the age of the product. Measurements for proper sizing of Gas Mask are made around the head, chin and cheeks as in the image supplied. Small is for less than 24.8 inches in size. Medium is for between 25 - 25.8 inches in size. Large is for between 26 - 26.8 inches in size. Extra Large is for between 27 and 27.8 inches (might work for larger but this is not guaranteed) in size. You generally want this mask to fit tightly so as to exclude any outside air from entering around the rim. However they tend to fit smaller than they are.

Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) carbon filter has no expiration
Includes Gas Mask, NBC Filter and Cloth Shoulder Bag to Hold Everything
Images have a sizing guide to what will fit your head best.

GP5.jpg PDF-D.jpg GAS 1.JPG GAS 2.JPG GAS 3.JPG

·
Registered
86 Posts
He only has this post.. but if this realy is a real sales advertisement then i was interested untill i saw "Can not ship out of the US" :c

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I buy a bunch of different closeouts and am really interested in learning more about them. Does anyone have any experience with these? I can ship it on an individual basis out of the US but just not the whole lot of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts