Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a large shopping list I am trying to complete...

Beretta 92fs 15rnd magazines want to get about 10 of these 9mm
Ak 47 30rnd magazines metal only, not a fan of the polymer ones 7.62x39
ak 47 75rnd drum magazine, metal only. 7.62x39
AK 47 wood stock set
AR 15- Looking for a quality Upper reciever, with foreword assist and dust shield installed already for a 223/5.56
Magpul AFG2 for AR15
Metal AR15 30round mags also 30round Pmags for .223/5.56

MOLLE multicam vest/rig or just any multicam pouches...I'm obsessed with multicam patterns!

That's all for now

·
Registered
38 Posts
You forgot to mention the colors on these items!

No, really, my main shopping list is some solar panels, some more food storage (areas also), and wanting to build a pond where I can have some extra water. As well as take a bath!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black, or multicam!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I think those look pretty awesome, but I'm not into the flashiness, I like multicam cos it is very functional!

Reactions: Arklatex

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Did you ever get a Magpul AFG2 for AR15 yet? Which one are you looking at getting? Link? I see that Ebay has some good deals on them (like 15 bucks or so...), and they say Magpul and in the box etc etc... I'm assuming these are the same things?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't, I'm looking for it in Mulitcam color and they have them but they are for "airsoft" so I don't know if they would fit or if they are just saying that so they can sell em?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only one I can see is a China seller, not a huge fan of shipping my money there....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts