Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I order new, I would like to give someone a chance to sell me one. I am looking for a Crimson Trace for a Ruger LC 9.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i have thier magazine mr cock, but it doesnt have their pricing. i got it from the gun club its the one magazine with the pictures of all the brands makes and models that itll work nicely with. do you put this on all yer guns or just one or select? also do you train with and with out it.
the trace that is activated by the trigger ya? or the grip? can you turn them off how does it activate?whats yer battery life and does effect the weight/flip?
pls advise, brandi

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i dont really know much about crimsom trace, i just have thier magazine so i can look at all the different guns when when im deciding what to get next.fap!fap!fap!
tell me more about the trace...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Mr. Cannon, I have a CMR-201 that I took off right when I got my ruger sr22 and will never use, but of course your looking for the lc9 version with the trigger guard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found one a few days ago $149 shipped .. I will wait until Monday to order. Waiting for someone to respond to my request.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts