Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People like this are the ones ruining the country. I am from South Florida and these people are everywhere. Mostly transplants. Something like 70 percent of the people in S. Fl are from another state.. Even the ones actually from there now have no idea how to survive if they couldn't get their latte or their $8 cup of coffee. The most important thing to them is Jersey Shore,Kardashahores and what they are going to wear to the club at night after they wake up at 2pm.. The funny thing abut the DunkinDonutsNut is she is actually a PR professional.. I guess she will be losin some customers after this... Here is the link.

Florida Woman Ruins Life With Racist Video Rant About ?Sand-N*gger? Dunkin Donuts Employee | Mediaite

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think there has always been this many crazies out there since the dawn of time, but with this crazy thing called the inter web it's just 1000 times easier to find them.
Very true.. People love attention! The internet gives every nutjob a way to get their face out there. That video made her look like a douchebag. She thought she was the hero though. Go figure.. If I was the guy in line she was filming, it would have had a different spin on it though..

·
Registered
302 Posts
I didn't hit the link....

But does the amount of "worthless people" really surprise you? It used to overwhelm me at how people could behave, or the things they thought they can get away with saying...or their simplest of actions...

Today, sometimes I'm still appalled but then I sigh and realize just how sorry people can be.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Holy crap is she one self important, spoiled little piece of fluff. She deserves what she gets. I predict she'll be dancing at the local strip club in a month because no one else will hire her.

·
Registered
559 Posts
We were a better world when being an over the top ass meant getting punched.
Unfortunately now if you punch someone you will likely end up in jail and/or sued. What happened to the days when a clean butt kicking was acceptable (by clean I mean no weapons/pummeling the person on the ground, etc...). Heck, even when people invite aggression you can't do anything about it... (Ex: one of my wife's friends from college always likes to get drunk and 'dare me to hit him' and be a real jerk, but I know the second I do anything the cops will be called.)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember in school we would get in fights and that would be the end of it. It was actually a requirement in ag to bring a pocketknife to class. Even when we got in fights, we never thought about pulling the knife out.. It was just a good ole fistfight.. That is the problem these days, if you get into a fight now it is a criminal charge. We have become way to pussified.. I call it the Pussification of America...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts