Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just read this on the SurvivalBlog.com and think it is worth your time to read. I agree 100% with what this says.

SurvivalBlog.com
The Daily Web Log for Prepared Individuals Living in Uncertain Times.

Nunc Pro Tunc: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels and Blessings

This is a standing invitation to my fellow Americans: If congress ever enacts a law mandating the registration and/or a production ban of detachable magazine semiautomatic rifles then you are hereby invited to the town square of your local community. There, burn barrels will be set up and we will publicly burn Form 4473s, FFL Bound Books, state and local registration records, and the sales receipts for every firearm in the United States. On that same day, FFL holders and public officials holding electronic firearms records will simultaneously erase those records, permanently and irretrievably. (Using special file erasure software such as Blancco, X-Ways, and Stellar Wipe or though the physical destruction of disk drives.)

*Spontaneous Gatherings, Spontaneous Combustion*

This burn barrel day--likely to be held *the day after* the President signs any new draconian legislation--will include speeches, public prayers, and the blessing of those who have gathered by ministers, rabbis, and priests.

The core of the activities on that day will be *stalwart public defiance* of any new unconstitutional law(s), the open and notorious destruction of records that might be used to enslave us, and vocal public affirmations of solidarity of free men and women, in the face of tyranny. This will be a defining moment for America--a line drawn in the sand. We will forthrightly declare that we /will not/ obey any unconstitutional law and that we will treat it dismissively, as if it had never been enacted -- *nunc pro tunc*. We will pledge ourselves to the defense of liberty, both individually and collectively. We will vow that if ever called to jury duty, we will nullify any unconstitutional laws, vacating the charges against the accused, in accordance with our long-standing right as jurors.(See:Fully Informed Jury Association.)

*The Law is On Our Side*

We will publicly re-affirm some long standing precepts of American jurisprudence, to wit:

"The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed.
Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it...

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid
law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." - 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

*Never Again!*

Recognizing the many sad lessons of civilian disarmament and subsequent genocides in the 20th Century, we will make bold and
forthright statement: Never Again! We *will not* submit to the unlawful decrees of tyrants. We will not meekly go their jails
and internment camps. We will fight for our liberty, to our dying breath.

*Come Armed, Come Masked*

I recommend that all adults who publicly assemble at these burn barrel events do so /armed/, as is our right. And those who come
armed should also /wear masks/, to protect themselves from malicious prosecution. I plan to wear a Guy Fawkes mask, but you can
wear a bandana, face muffler, or the face mask of your choice. Joining you, also wearing masks, will be many mayors, sheriffs and
their deputies, chiefs of police and their officers, town council members, clergy, and people of all walks of life. We vastly outnumber the tyrants. The tyrants deserve nothing but our scorn and derision. Their fate is already sealed.

*Plausible Denial*

After this fateful day has come and gone, FFL holders and public officials will be able to recount: "I had no choice. My records were taken by men with guns who were wearing masks!" (So they'll have no excuse if they don't cooperate with this nationwide display of civil disobedience.)

*God Bless The Republic. Down with Tyrants. We Will Prevail!*
- James Wesley, Rawles - January 28, 2013

*Note: *Permission to reprint or re-post this piece in full by any method (printed or electronically) is granted by the author (James Wesley, Rawles), as a long as it is not altered in any way and it is reproduced in full.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
WOW!! And so it starts more than ever. . . I some how (Maybe its the pessimist in me) Wonder if this isnt actually staged by some government watch dog wanting to get as many of the true patriots round up? Than they have all of us round up and can declare martial law and put those training exercises to work like from miami?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Wow thats crazy to me I really thought that this would have had more attention to it than this. . .


Do you have a link to the original on the Survivalistblog??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,595 Posts
Wow thats crazy to me I really thought that this would have had more attention to it than this. . .

Do you have a link to the original on the Survivalistblog??
I think a lot of it has to do with the heading I think he should have used "Must Read" instead of "Worth a Read, IMO" A lot of people me included check out different sites and don't click on everything.
In the same note another heading I think everyone should check out is "I did it my way" I passed it up several times before I checked it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Wow thats crazy to me I really thought that this would have had more attention to it than this. . .
I think the reason you have not seen more reaction to this notice is that the majority of the legal US citizen gun owners are sissy-boys and this type of action scares the shit out of them. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think that if there was a civil disobedience action like that there would be about 1% participation. The other 99% would be hiding behind their mother's or their wife's apron strings. Can you tell, I'm thoroughly disgusted with the lack of organized effort to demonstrate against the abuse of power by our legislators? There is no such thing as unity in the USA anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Im using my right to free speech and will stop and talk to average people in stores or generally whatever Im doing throughout the day. Its been very enlightening and with few exceptions Ive gotten very positive responses to whatever was brought up. My kick yesterday was GMO seeds and talking with stores about there seeds and if they knew if they came from Monsanto or not. And then explained to them that if they pollinated my yard with GMO Monsanto seeds they might be getting sued. Only 1 worker in 4 stores knew what I was talking about.......... At one store they told me I needed to leave my backpack at the front door. It was Coastal a seed and feed type store. Upon leaving I retrieved my bag and kindly told the lady I observed 5 other people carrying bags and she was not very kind to take mine away. My daybag is a shoulder strap camo bag so I can carry whatever I buy. If I keep my wallet in it it would be considered a purse in principle. Anyways Im rambling but the moral of the story is Im persistent in pointing out injustices around me and will go back to the store now over and over until I can carry my bag the same as a woman can carry her extra large purse. Its fundamental Liberty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
I think the reason you have not seen more reaction to this notice is that the majority of the legal US citizen gun owners are sissy-boys and this type of action scares the shit out of them. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think that if there was a civil disobedience action like that there would be about 1% participation. The other 99% would be hiding behind their mother's or their wife's apron strings. Can you tell, I'm thoroughly disgusted with the lack of organized effort to demonstrate against the abuse of power by our legislators? There is no such thing as unity in the USA anymore.
Sad but true!!

And Thanks for the Link Inceptor!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top