Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I am new here.
have a feeling economic collapse will be sooner as expected.
Anyone having the same thoughts?
:vs_sad: :vs_sad: :vs_sad:

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Welcome to PF. Yep me too ....... sooner rather than later. Can't ya see the signs?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Welcome to PF from NC . Yes we all have there are tons of post about it . read up on the to catch up with all of the facts and myths . Tell us more about you and your prepps .

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Welcome to PF from NC . Yes we all have there are tons of post about it . read up on the to catch up with all of the facts and myths . Tell us more about you and your prepps .
Myths you say? Hmmm.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hello from KY and yes I agree I see us circling the porcelain and the flush handle is soon to be pulled!

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
I was worried about economic collapse... then I stocked a ton of food

I was worried about electric ... so I got some solar stuff

I was worried about looters... so I have ammo

I was worried about water.. I bought filters

being worried is good if you act on it to fix what is worrying you

Now I am concerned and watchful

sort of like I would be worried about a flat tire IF I did not have a spare... now I have a spare, I still do not want a flat but I am not worried about it

·
Registered
11,945 Posts

sort of like I would be worried about a flat tire IF I did not have a spare... now I have a spare, I still do not want a flat but I am not worried about it
THIS ^^^^^^^^ is where you should be. Your next two steps are Praying and Preparing.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Did you see what happened when they released the news about the ongoing FBI investigation? Stock market dropped, sure it recovered but that's all it took.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Excellent. Address your fears and the fears can be reduced.

Now as for economic collapse it's what got me started. I thought 08/09 was it. My dad thought 2001 was it. I have given up predicting it. In fact I doubt it's my lifetime but who knows. OP said sooner. I first read about it in 83' and it was supposed to be in the 90's. People use the fear to sell goods don't forget that.

·
Super Moderator
9,203 Posts

Now as for economic collapse it's what got me started. I thought 08/09 was it. My dad thought 2001 was it. I have given up predicting it. In fact I doubt it's my lifetime but who knows. OP said sooner. I first read about it in 83' and it was supposed to be in the 90's. People use the fear to sell goods don't forget that.
Ain't that the truth.

Follow what you believe but don't rely too much on outside sources. Some are just in it for the money.

·
Registered
711 Posts

Action reduces anxiety.

Vikingpreparedness did a good video on this very topic today. If anyone hasn't seen his channel he is worth checking out. Retired special forces that turned homesteader/prepper/pastor. Very sensible guy, while he is religious his videos are geared towards the secular crowd.

Don't let the video title turn you off, he is using those examples in a sarcastic way.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts

You and your Dad were correct . The economy collapsed and never fully recovered in some aspects ...... in the early 80's, the 90's, the 2000's and it is about to real soon again. The question is ....... when will we not be able to sustain on some fronts ...... the crash.

Reactions: SDF880

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
@Sonya , great video thank you , I am going to watch more of his videos .

Reactions: Maol9

·
Administrator
14,860 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the Carolina's.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Is it just me? Pastor Joe and I just do not click. I find him very un pastor like ... perhaps he is a better fit if he drops that part of his persona. And ... while I specialize in dry humor and sarcasm ...... his just does not resonate very well. Perhaps I could help him in this area?

Reactions: Denton
1 - 20 of 24 Posts