Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking around , interested in your ideas on be ready for.........

·
Administrator
15,385 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A bit more of who I am am why I am looking around here.
I seen how fast a country can fall apart, I have seen what happens when a city no longer has a system of Government that does not function.
While I do not believe the world is coming to an end I see troubled times coming. The hand outs are going to run out and when they do it will get ugly. How Ugly you decide.
I plan to be ready for bad weather to live with out gas,electric,ect. They did it for a long time here We can do it. But I also know if you can not defend what is yours other will take it.
I have no faith in the over all good of man. Seen to much to think that everyone will play nice. Dig in and ride it out is our plan defend our ground. I will not allow worry or fear to run my life.
Preparing in a sensible way is just the right thing to do. While they don't report it much the last storm did not go well out East, if it had been worst you can imagine what it would be like, it can happen again.
It would take a lot less than most thionk to cause all out break down here out people are to spoiled to lazy and when the Government savior can not longer give them what they want it is going to become a whole new world.
Welcome to the jungle

·
Super Moderator
9,639 Posts
I agree with you. I spent some time on the other side when I was young and know what they are capable of. Someone posted earlier that 1%'ers were good people. Not any that I knew. I spent about 5 yrs there. It's much more different on the streets than the average person can comprehend. They call them entitlements for a reason. These people believe they are entitled to take what they want. AND they did. If you weren't carrying back then, you could find yourself in deep stuff. It is a jungle out there, survival of the fitest. I learned a lot and have not forgotten.

Fortunately I am in a far different place now. People who knew me then would not know me now. My wife believes that people can't actually be that way. She thinks I am making this up. My job now is to be the sheepdog for my friends and family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts