Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win a FREE Paracord Bracelet during the week of 1-12-12 to 1-18-12: Official rules limited 1 per household. Participants must be a member of the prepperlog.com forum. You must have a registered account as well as email in the forum so we will be able to contact you in the event of winning. Entry is determined by submitted threads with new topics pertaining to the category listed. For example, starting a new thread in the "Guns, weapons, knives, swords, munitions, ammo" category about a question about a certain gun or posting photos of your collection of knives will get you one entry into the drawing. If you turn around and post another thread in "General Prepper and Survival Talk" about a current news thread relating to survival or prepping, then you get another entry into the contest. At the end of the contest, all usernames will be placed into a random drawing and 5 lucky winners will be selected and notified. Each winner will have a custom made paracord bracelet (colors and sizes vary) and this will be shipped free of charge to the lower 48 states only to your address that you provide. So go forth and start posting, the more you post, the more chances you have on winning!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I agree with Moosehead, sad I didn't find this place sooner!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moosehead and acidlittle. You two had posts during the contest week. So you two are the winners since there wasn't that much activity during that week. If you want, send me a private pm of an address that I can send a survival bracelet to and I'll get these shipped out to you. And btw, congratulations!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well isn't that the cats meow! Thanks! I'll send you a PM shortly!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts