Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like some dipshit tried to blow himself and the tarmac up in Kansas! They said the explosives were inert. Which tells me that the government was involved. This happens A LOT! A bombing suspect ends up with fake explosives when he ends up going through with it. This tells me one of two things.
Either there are A WHOLE BUNCH of undercover feds/narcs out there.

Or the government actually sets the whole thing up and then tries to find someone dumb enough to pull it off and then they have a terror arrest. But was it actually that persons idea or the government. Would he have had the idea if the government wasn't involved??

I have read of at least a half dozen like this in the past year or so.. If the government really is ahead of these guys and preventing bad shit from happening. Where are they getting their information? These guys can't all be stupid and talking about it in the open, can they? Crimes are very easy to get away with if you just keep your mouth shut. I read somewhere a while back that murder is actually the easiest crime to get away with if you don't kill your spouse/gf and DON'T TELL ANYONE!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
You can find anything on Craigslist!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
From my readings it would seem many suicide bombers are mentally ill who are manipulated by handlers. These handlers receive their instructions from higher up in the organization. The more layers the more communication the less likely to be secret.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Saw the news conference on FOX. The attorney said he was not associated with any religion. We will probably know the truth of that soon.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
These guys can't all be stupid and talking about it in the open, can they? Crimes are very easy to get away with if you just keep your mouth shut. I read somewhere a while back that murder is actually the easiest crime to get away with if you don't kill your spouse/gf and DON'T TELL ANYONE!!
The criminal mind is not an intelligent mind.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
So now we should trust/believe what the government says, coming from HLS, FBI, CIA, ATF or any abc government agency? Yea right.

Did you hear the report about 13 civilians killed in drone attack in the middle east, that was our government's doing! Trust them with your life if you dare. They wants drones all over the US, for our own safety!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The criminal mind is not an intelligent mind.
I agree somewhat. There are some very smart criminals out there though I would imagine..

Makes me think of a story. I saw this interview with this older black bank robber or jewelry store or something like that several years ago.. He was caught like 4 or 5 times and the person giving the interview asked him why he robbed bank. He said ' I do what I do and am the best at what I do". The interviewer asked if he was so good, why did he keep getting caught. He said, "That's da thing,the POlice is the best at what day do too."

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I agree somewhat. There are some very smart criminals out there though I would imagine..

Makes me think of a story. I saw this interview with this older black bank robber or jewelry store or something like that several years ago.. He was caught like 4 or 5 times and the person giving the interview asked him why he robbed bank. He said ' I do what I do and am the best at what I do". The interviewer asked if he was so good, why did he keep getting caught. He said, "That's da thing,the POlice is the best at what day do too."
You don't catch the smart ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts