Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,270 Posts
They have also been prepositioning utility crews and others for a grid down practice drill planned for the 13th and 14th. I think it is called Gridex . It all just seems too coincidental. I bet they know there is a big rock headed towards Hayden's house so he won't need no food and water.
I hope not.

With everything they have been doing for a while, it's hard not to believe that something is going on. From all the extra ammo to increasing stockpiles of mre's to the firing of 9 top generals. Add in the recent UN treaty signed, a request for UN troops for Region 3 and other things it's enough to make me don my hat.

Tree Plant Leisure T-shirt Motor vehicle

· Super Moderator
10,270 Posts
Luckily that treaty failed in the Senate, it had 46 supporters though so expect it to resurface at sometime in the future, but for now it is unratified and not in effect for the US.
It didn't fail in the Senate, Harry Reid tabled it. This way it can be ratified when they get the votes they need.

I don't know how true this is but Dick Morris said that the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties states the treaty can be enforced until it is ratified or rejected. As long as the gov doesn't act on it, it remains enforceable since it was signed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.