Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I'm gonna bet that these conversations have been had at some point in time in Venezuela.
I wonder if they are still wondering?

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
God has nothing to do with it.
There are few and far, far between examples of God interfering in the middle of the exercising of man's FREE WILL

Man can and has done what he wanted to do . . . at times within God's will . . . sometimes outside of God's will.

But God has ways of bringing about His will when He determines it must be done.

As mentioned earlier . . . Israel got their backside handed to them a number of times . . . until they turned from their wicked ways and sought His face again.

Most memorable of those events is the destruction of Israel in 70 AD . . . and it's rebirth in 1948. Has not happened to ANY OTHER NATION on the face of the earth. Just the one that houses God's chosen nation.

Until we opened the door to a godless society . . . the US was well in His favor . . . we are about to become the next western civilization example of 3rd world nations . . . and it is merely because we followed Israel's ancient ways . . . and God's disfavor is coming to us. Just glad I won't be around to see all of it . . . laid 18 years of my life down to try to forestall that happening . . . looks now like it was all in vain.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Most memorable of those events is the destruction of Israel in 70 AD . . . and it's rebirth in 1948.
I really should stay out of this...and I don't mean any disrespect.

According to your numbers, that's 1878 years of suffering until its rebirth.

I tend to think it was more geopolitical than it was God's intervention. 1878 years is a pretty long time.

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
324 Posts
For the same reason he let pharaohs rule over Hebrew slaves.
For the same reason he let Israel fall, time and time again.

When God's people need to learn a lesson the hard way, he teaches the hard way.
Exactly right!

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Reason versus purpose

As a part of speech, both words are nouns. That is the similarity. This is the difference: Purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists while Reason is a cause, explanation or justification for an action or event.

The Purpose (God's) for WWII (My Opinion) was to create a situation where Israel would be allow its homeland again.
Jeremiah 31
King James Version

31 At the same time, saith the Lord, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2 Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.

6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the Lord our God.

7 For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.

9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

------------------------

So what is the purpose of this LEADER (Biden)

Not sure.. I did say to my pastor a week ago - "I think this will be good for church growth. The body has always grown stronger and faster under persecution."
Mrs Slippy just chimed in and her answer is that God's Will/Desire is that none shall perish. His plan is to bring us idiots closer to Him. (Slippy added the word "idiots" Mrs S did not!)

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I really should stay out of this...and I don't mean any disrespect.

According to your numbers, that's 1878 years of suffering until its rebirth.

I tend to think it was more geopolitical than it was God's intervention. 1878 years is a pretty long time.
No . . . Robie . . . no need to stay out of it . . . because your post is very much applicable to the discussion.

If God "wants" something done . . . He can find a true "heavenly" angel to do it . . . Bible shows us that . . . time and time again.

But . . . and I emphasize . . . BUTTTTT . . . sometimes He doesn't have to do that . . . there is someone(s) here on Terra Firma already planning that exact thing. Then all God has to do is allow it to happen. God did not send Titus to destroy Israel in 70AD . . . but He did "allow" it to happen . . . just as one example . . . it was a combination of political desire on the part of the Romans . . . and unquestioned disobedience by Israel in their relationship to God.

In the same vein . . . He also knew that the Bible could not be finalized until Israel was restored . . . which the Allies wanted to do . . . and he allowed them to accomplish that task in May of 1948.

NOW . . . NOW . . . the Bible can be finalized because there is in fact a nation . . . Israel . . . occupying the Holy Land . . . with the Holy blood line . . . holding on to the Torah . . . and making plans to build the 3rd temple.

NEXT . . . watch the "news" for that event . . . once the temple is built . . . there is ABSOLUTELY . . . ABSOLUTELY nothing to stop God from raising up the last two prophets who preach and teach about the Beast . . . another one who God will not raise up . . . but a person who desires to be the "One World Leader" . . . one who will put up with those two prophets for a while . . . then will kill them . . . which will end it in the book of Revelation . . . chapter 11.

Lots of people do not correctly read and understand the last few verses of chapter 11. The world as we know ends with verse 15 . . . it is the arrival of Jesus Christ . . . it is the "Rapture" . . . time is no more (as we know it today) . . . judgment (initial . . . not White Throne) will happen . . . heaven will be opened . . . and it will be done.

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
@Slippy, why did He allow / permit Biden and Harris? It just seems to be the way He works. What I mean is that He doesn't very often (if ever), interfere in our lives, but allows us to choose if we'll serve Him or not.

The important thing is to trust God. If He could take something as awful as the crucifixion and make it into the most wonderful thing that's ever happened--or will ever happen--then He can work this situation for the good for us, too. God loves to do that! He can turn every horrible thing we've ever experienced on it's head and when He does, it'll be so wonderful and glorious. Who is like our God? We are so lucky.

·
Registered
10,606 Posts
My answer is that the USA is filled with too many dumbasses.

But I think there is a more Biblical Answer. I'll get Mrs Slippy doing some research on this but in the meanwhile, what do you knuckleheads think? Thanks!

(Interesting quick read article below...)

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/why-did-god-allow-biden-to-prevail
Great question Sir. I was dismayed and on the verge on moving to purta Ricca to find a Tica when the clean black guy got elected twice..and if the Hildebeast had beat Trump I woulda went either there or the Panama Canal Zone. Bunch of old beer drinkers hang there I heard. Thought about Ecuador but who wants a gut worm? I realized the Lord is teaching us a lesson. Our duty is to absorb it and get ready to join Texas in seceding yet again another time.
We stay mad all the time ya know?

·
Registered
83 Posts
That Slippy always has a good rockingchair question for the group.

NEITHER candidate mattered, in my conclusion.
Here's the theory I think explains reality best: BOTH Biden and Trump are puppets, just Plan A and Plan B.

I believe the real USA was gone decades ago, and that all elections have been fake for years now.
So hold onto your hats........and your Bibles. because Biden America is going to circle the drain faster than Trump America would. And the NWO is going to come for your rights (1A....2A....3A.) because a free nation is a roadblock to a functional n.w.o.

Great question Sir. ......We stay mad all the time ya know?

·
Registered
10,606 Posts
For the same reason he let pharaohs rule over Hebrew slaves.
For the same reason he let Israel fall, time and time again.

When God's people need to learn a lesson the hard way, he teaches the hard way.
Uhh rah. The scariest part of the equation isnt the sleazy politicians but rather morally bankrupt citizens who vote them into power. That shows a deep moral decay of a Nation. Preacher I listened to today said it started with Sick Willy and Hillary..Ahab and Jezebell. First Us President and his wife who promoted the sacrifice of Children aka Moloch Worship. We need Jesus to come soon.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts