Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Exactly.... it is a fluff story. There are also white people that spend alot of time, energy and money to tan themselves almost black.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I don't care what they do, their not getting into my golf club.

:mrgreen:

Of course I don't actually golf or have a golf club, but if I did, their not getting into it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is this thread for real? I hope there is more intelligence in this forum than thinking that grouping people into behavioral traits based on skin color has any intelligent use. The world is full of idiots, of all skin colors, who gives a shit.
I'm sorry, do you mean skin color or race? These are two different things.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Since this thread is about a change in skin color and the appearance associated with it - and the fact that "skin color" were the words used I would just take it at face value and go with skin color and not turn it into any more of a race issue.

·
Registered
39 Posts
See, I dont really give a rip. One of my closest friends (who is also a prepper and patriot) is black.

There are as many ignorant and irritating white people as there is black people. Trust me, I used to manage a Village Pantry. It seemed like the white people gave me more shit than the black people did, only because the white people treated me like a dog and the black people sympathized with me, lol.

Reactions: Silverbullet
1 - 8 of 8 Posts