Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Who makes Classico Pasta Sauce?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  charito 
#1 ·
I've been searching but for some reason, I can't find any info who actually makes it.

#3 ·

Click on "About Us". That takes you to

#5 ·
Dude, Mama Mia, make your own sauce. Get a hold of some San Marzano tomatoes. real tomato paste, a couple of decent bottles of red wine, garlic onions, some oregano, salt an pepper to taste and a really big pot.

Pro tip: One bottle of red goes into the sauce the other goes into your glass when you accomplished the mission.

Godspeed.

#6 · (Edited)
Dude, Mama Mia, make your own sauce. Get a hold of some San Marzano tomatoes. real tomato paste, a couple of decent bottles of red wine, garlic onions, some oregano, salt an pepper to taste and a really big pot.

Pro tip: One bottle of red goes into the sauce the other goes into your glass when you accomplished the mission.

Godspeed.
Well yeah, but in a pinch, you know? In an SHTF scenario we can't be Grandma Gina

Warning: Mama Gina's cooking old school; not by the book. Works for her, but you never know...Check with your local extension for canning directions.

#7 ·
Kraft is all over the world, and the website of Classico about them doesn't really say.
I just want to know which country actually makes it. I'm trying not to buy China if I can help it.
I guess, since it's only the USA who lists it - it's made in the USA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.