Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
I've been searching but for some reason, I can't find any info who actually makes it.
2 minutes of research and KRAFT shows up

·
Registered
9,244 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I would find a nice lady who lives on the northeast side of Milwaukee. My grandmother passed away many years ago, but you can still smell 'sauce' just by driving closer to Lake Michigan...

·
Registered
473 Posts
I've been searching but for some reason, I can't find any info who actually makes it.
Dude, Mama Mia, make your own sauce. Get a hold of some San Marzano tomatoes. real tomato paste, a couple of decent bottles of red wine, garlic onions, some oregano, salt an pepper to taste and a really big pot.

Pro tip: One bottle of red goes into the sauce the other goes into your glass when you accomplished the mission.

Godspeed.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,810 Posts
Dude, Mama Mia, make your own sauce. Get a hold of some San Marzano tomatoes. real tomato paste, a couple of decent bottles of red wine, garlic onions, some oregano, salt an pepper to taste and a really big pot.

Pro tip: One bottle of red goes into the sauce the other goes into your glass when you accomplished the mission.

Godspeed.
Well yeah, but in a pinch, you know? In an SHTF scenario we can't be Grandma Gina

Warning: Mama Gina's cooking old school; not by the book. Works for her, but you never know...Check with your local extension for canning directions.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kraft is all over the world, and the website of Classico about them doesn't really say.
I just want to know which country actually makes it. I'm trying not to buy China if I can help it.
I guess, since it's only the USA who lists it - it's made in the USA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts