Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Who is Dave Hodges? / fema bldgs

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  oddapple 
#1 · (Edited)
I DO NOT KNOW if this is someone people regard or another Alex Jones fear eater? I saw this and it said "Common Sense Show" ? If it's hoaxey - or you don't know bear that in mind. I've never seem one in NM but we flat out do have a fema camp in Las cruces they already have people living in and they run a food pantry - you get 2 days of food ;) (so you are just better off at camp? )

Anyway -http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/29/death-domes-are-the-end-game-for-jade-helm-15/

I put it in Texas because it said all 3. Texas jade helm death (yaaa! Wtf?!?) and a actual town name to look

Who knows haha but the idea of a school making good use for a gym was a little creepy

#2 ·
You know, I think people would be able to discuss things with you if you would communicate in more conventional, standard ways.

Are you wanting to know who Dave Hodges is? A talk show host. Obviously, he has a web site.

Is he a fear-mongering money grubber, or is he a watchman who is attempting to wake up our countrymen before it is too late? That is something you'll have to decide.

#5 ·
You know, I think people would be able to discuss things with you if you would communicate in more conventional, standard ways.

Are you wanting to know who Dave Hodges is? A talk show host. Obviously, he has a web site.

Is he a fear-mongering money grubber, or is he a watchman who is attempting to wake up our countrymen before it is too late? That is something you'll have to decide.
Don't know wondered what others who might or live by that place and could see thought. To me, that is exactly what I said but none the less - if you see a thing that says "cooker in new mexico" I would be curious in case we didn't know and might be close enough to go look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.