Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
By the way; I'm against graven images as the Bible dictates. BLM simply hates God.
It's how Catholics taught the faith in the early days when many couldn't read....He does a good job explaining it for Protestants.

·
Registered
11,938 Posts
It's how Catholics taught the faith in the early days when many couldn't read....He does a good job explaining it for Protestants.

And you a figurin' we need some splainin', huh?:tango_face_grin:

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

Rationalizing away from the Bible doesn't help. Sorry.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I thought Jesus Christ was Jewish of the tribe of Judah? I don't think they would be considered european white? More like middle eastern Arabian.

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
I thought Jesus Christ was Jewish of the tribe of Judah? I don't think they would be considered european white? More like middle eastern Arabian.
Whatever He was color-wise doesn't really matter. He took on human flesh, that's the point. If Our Lord's portrayed as black or white or asian or whatever it doesn't really matter. People portray Him like themselves because He became like us: all of us. That's beautiful. He came down to our level to be with us. The King who made all things in heaven and earth humbled Himself so we could know Him.

·
Super Moderator
8,655 Posts
Whatever He was color-wise doesn't really matter. He took on human flesh, that's the point. If Our Lord's portrayed as black or white or asian or whatever it doesn't really matter. People portray Him like themselves because He became like us: all of us. That's beautiful. He came down to our level to be with us. The King who made all things in heaven and earth humbled Himself so we could know Him.
You are correct, it doesn't matter.

What really matters to them is it gives them a more plausible reason to attack the church. Just last weekend and number of churches we defaced in a county in our area. This was told to me by people who go to one of them. It didn't even make the news yet it cost the church a serious amount of money to clean it up.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Religion and politics aside,

I think the bastards that destroy churches and cultural sites should be shot on sight.

Part of freedom of religion is freedom from fear for believing in one,

whatever one you choose.

There was none of this shit when I grew up, but I saw it formenting early on,

on the campuses I attended.

I took 60 years for the left winged bastards to gain enough strength,

but now they are on the march to take us all down.

I believe in the lord, but not the church,

had my fill of queer priest when I was 10-11 years old.

Went to St. Mary's parochial school for elementary only,

then over to public ones.

·
Registered
566 Posts
John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
George Orwell
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
tags: 1984, future, history, past, present

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
You are correct, it doesn't matter.

What really matters to them is it gives them a more plausible reason to attack the church. Just last weekend and number of churches we defaced in a county in our area. This was told to me by people who go to one of them. It didn't even make the news yet it cost the church a serious amount of money to clean it up.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts