Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I kinda want to say I WAS RIGHT!!! and I KNEW IT! but still might to be so soon as it does seem kinda fake perhaps. But the Jackson call at the end says alot too! idk either way what do you guys think..

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I think baldy might have some issues. But I could be wrong; we'll find out next week.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
A. looks like it is being recorded off of a projector screen - not recorded directly.
B. MK Ultra was over before Carter took office

I'm going with fake...
For every conspiracy that exists on the left, there exists one on the right. Looks like right wing attempts at fragmenting and disenfranchising the black voting populous - if anything at all. Probably not.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Crazy, I heard a snippet on the radio on the way to work, about Princess Diana being murdered....Our Gov't is so skewed, I would not be surprised If Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa weres sharing an apartment somewhere..
If the video is real or fake, I dont know, but I would be taking out some life insurance if i was that guy..

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Judging by his body language and over-acting, I would say fake.

The sound quality of the audio at the end also seems faked.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Personally I don't really care if it's true or not. The only affect it has on me is that there are people out there who will kill me if I give them a chance. Why they do it is in the "I don't care" pot. If someone tries to kill me and I have the chance I will kill them first. If I don't have the chance then I am dead and my worries are over.

Why should it make any difference whether there is someone - anyone - teaching another person that it is a good thing to kill other people? Just deal with them as you would any other threat.

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personally I don't really care if it's true or not. The only affect it has on me is that there are people out there who will kill me if I give them a chance. Why they do it is in the "I don't care" pot. If someone tries to kill me and I have the chance I will kill them first. If I don't have the chance then I am dead and my worries are over.

Why should it make any difference whether there is someone - anyone - teaching another person that it is a good thing to kill other people? Just deal with them as you would any other threat.
you don't care if it is true or not?

Meaning you don't give a shit if our government was using tax payer dollars to set up a secret organization to influence black culture so they would have a disadvantage in society. Additionally that same project that was targeted just at that community is now being targeted at ALL cultures... just look at pop culture and how recently they have taken a huge swing towards promoting drugs, sex, partying, and instant gratification. Of course you don't care about society because it does not affect you.

I wish I was that self-centered to truly not give a **** about others besides myself and or the small community in which you seem to believe your protected from. When was the last time you heard a song promoting saving money doing the right thing starting a home building a business or doing something honorable. Instead all music is about finding love, having fun at a party, getting a high paying job and enjoying spending money.

But to answer my question one of the last great songs of HONOR was this one..

I just don't understand your logic, not trying to insult you but I am starting to wonder why I keep trying to search out for others who "get it" in my opinion. To truly love one another and want to fix society for the better and to create a world that works! Perhaps I should just give up and let you all just go on and prepare for your "shoot or be shoot" future you so much desire to discuss. Maybe the lack of hope around here is what I find annoying... either way you and most people don't give a shit about black culture and musical legends of the past nor do you care about restoring values

There is black culture it exists! Maybe it's not posted on your controlled mainstream media but it DOES EXIST! There is culture to be enjoyed and appropriated everywhere that promotes values and honorable behavior! No no no not the values of buying american made trucks and drinking american made beer that's CONSUMERISM! but real for lack of a better world "christian" values where you treat others with respect live a life outside of consumerism and do the right thing.

If you can watch these videos and still say that in fact that blacks don't have culture then let me know. Also if you can watch these videos and say that they don't have a culture worth protecting and that there wasn't a great shame in robbing society if this is true. because then maybe I should just save my personal time and frustration and just go live under a rock with my tapes and enjoy my own enlightenment :)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Lance -

For your conspiracy to be true, you would have to believe two things:

1 - Uncle Fester, in your original video is telling the truth.

2 - There is a collection of government workers somewhere that are competent enough to be able to accomplish something (even if it is evil). There is a reason nobody uses the phrase: "smart as a postal worker" in polite conversation. Have you ever heard anybody say: "He is sure a hard worker. He should get a job with the EPA"?

Are there people working in the government that want to do some really nasty things (FEMA camps, etc.)? Sure, maybe. Do I worry about them actually being able to do them? Absolutely not. Government workers are basically rocks with arms. It does not matter what they want to do. They are all too damn lazy and stupid to be able to do it. So I think we are safe for now. I worry far more about what the government does trying to help me than what they do trying to hurt me.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
you don't care if it is true or not?

Meaning you don't give a shit if our government was using tax payer dollars to set up a secret organization to influence black culture so they would have a disadvantage in society. Additionally that same project that was targeted just at that community is now being targeted at ALL cultures... just look at pop culture and how recently they have taken a huge swing towards promoting drugs, sex, partying, and instant gratification. Of course you don't care about society because it does not affect you.

I wish I was that self-centered to truly not give a **** about others besides myself and or the small community in which you seem to believe your protected from. When was the last time you heard a song promoting saving money doing the right thing starting a home building a business or doing something honorable. Instead all music is about finding love, having fun at a party, getting a high paying job and enjoying spending money.

But to answer my question one of the last great songs of HONOR was this one..

I just don't understand your logic, not trying to insult you but I am starting to wonder why I keep trying to search out for others who "get it" in my opinion. To truly love one another and want to fix society for the better and to create a world that works! Perhaps I should just give up and let you all just go on and prepare for your "shoot or be shoot" future you so much desire to discuss. Maybe the lack of hope around here is what I find annoying... either way you and most people don't give a shit about black culture and musical legends of the past nor do you care about restoring values

There is black culture it exists! Maybe it's not posted on your controlled mainstream media but it DOES EXIST! There is culture to be enjoyed and appropriated everywhere that promotes values and honorable behavior! No no no not the values of buying american made trucks and drinking american made beer that's CONSUMERISM! but real for lack of a better world "christian" values where you treat others with respect live a life outside of consumerism and do the right thing.

If you can watch these videos and still say that in fact that blacks don't have culture then let me know. Also if you can watch these videos and say that they don't have a culture worth protecting and that there wasn't a great shame in robbing society if this is true. because then maybe I should just save my personal time and frustration and just go live under a rock with my tapes and enjoy my own enlightenment :)
You Minnesotans are a strange lot. I'm happy to meet and talk with Inor because unlike most Minnesotans I lived by, he and his better half really get it. You my friend are what made me leave Minnesota and never look back. I work for the DHS and was berated by hippy types like you and called a racist. I would say to them, "look man you live in the whitest area of the whitest state and you're a champion against racism?" Why don't you move to the ghetto and let me know how it goes. Of course music is about partying and having fun, if it's about life I would guess its country music. But the point I'm making is worry about what you can control and don't attack Paul because he is a little more sensible than you.
You're truly the liberal racist here because you refuse to see black people as anything other than victims. Hate to burst your bubble but black people are a free thinking and productive a part of our society but you liberals can't see past your racism to see that.

·
Administrator
15,006 Posts
Very good, meangreen. It appears to me as if lance was trying to get someone to make negative racial comments.
Hey, lance! I know of a good site you could visit. It's called Storm Front. I'm sure they would just love to strike up a conversation with you.:mrgreen:

Reactions: Inor and Meangreen

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You Minnesotans are a strange lot. I'm happy to meet and talk with Inor because unlike most Minnesotans I lived by, he and his better half really get it. You my friend are what made me leave Minnesota and never look back. I work for the DHS and was berated by hippy types like you and called a racist. I would say to them, "look man you live in the whitest area of the whitest state and you're a champion against racism?" Why don't you move to the ghetto and let me know how it goes. Of course music is about partying and having fun, if it's about life I would guess its country music. But the point I'm making is worry about what you can control and don't attack Paul because he is a little more sensible than you.
You're truly the liberal racist here because you refuse to see black people as anything other than victims. Hate to burst your bubble but black people are a free thinking and productive a part of our society but you liberals can't see past your racism to see that.
I lived four years in downtown Minneapolis in a community that was more diverse but still around 60-70% white. The European people in the last several hundred years invaded North America wiped out most of the Native Americans stole there lands forced many of them to convert to our religious beliefs enslaved another race of people forced them to develop nation boarders that was to the benefit of the European nations at the time which results in much more wars for the African countries.

While in modern day society we have created a system where we have set free the slaves yet however we have enslaved the Mexican population into cheap labor denying them of basic rights (if they complain they get deported for being illegal) Additionally the Asian countries produce goods at such cheap prices while they get paid little and have to work in sweat shops (thanks walmart, target, and other big corporations!)

You could consider us just "lucky" but as a race white people have also been a very aggressive race if not IMO the most aggressive race of them all. Of course we abused other races in the past and using my basic logic I can see why they would want to attempt to control the black race in America I mean they would have been insane to NOT try. Just think you have the end of slavery and the end of segregation and suddenly you have an entire new population that of course has some resentment and is going to cause issues in the "melting pot" I personally do see the logic in why a plan to attempt to control the race through cultural dumming down and criminalizing there race in order to preserve the status quo.

Of course there is personal responsibility and freedom of choice some people do break the chains of there cultural and are able to achieve success in life. Now we are in an age where the entire dumming down of the population is occurring. Schools are failing to meet the grade and just teaching to the test, entertainment news is becoming more popular than current events. Education in becoming a "good american" is non-existent!

No teacher, parent, nor adult ever taught me anything about the local election process besides voting for your president governor and senators the importance of voting was never spelled out nor explained. I had to do that research myself! Granted I don't expect people to be given the facts but when you can turn on a TV and see pictures of celeberities 24/7 but you can't get any local election information that's just dumming down the population.

The entire dumming down of society is just so sad.. not just black people but all Americans are facing it. Just this last year my favorite talk FM talk show got switched to AM and is now replaced with a sports station! From the floride they feed us in our drinking water to the GMO crap they feed us with all the overprocessed crap they try to pass of as "healthy food" to the over priced items like laundry soap from Tide to the "just add an egg" baking cake!, to the police state expansion of the TSA, stop and frisk, the slow removal of guns, and freedom of speech, (how often do cops now say this is an illgeal assemble!)

I consider our entire society all victims to a out of control government. I don't know how else I would describe my opinion of what is going on. I'm sorry if my comment sounded rude. I just am very opinionated person.

My final thought is this. Had we never enslaved there entire race and brought them here we would never had to deal with these issues. The entire african american race started off with having no culture and no identity weather they created it or it was suggested upon them either way there is a huge segment of the "thug" culture that discourages education and encourages rebellion by no means are they victims for continuing to live that lifestyle.

I personally tend to think it's sad when people are not as enlightened as I am. That does sound kinda condescending when I say it lol but by no means am I that smart haha I just mean I have the basic knowledge to be able to function as a productive American and do my responsible duty

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Lance -

Loosen the metal bands around your skull man! You are starting to sound like a character from a Dean Koontz novel.

When you talk about "we enslaved"... I never enslaved anybody. Hell slavery was outlawed a hundred years before I was born. If you want me to accept responsibility for something I had nothing to with, guess again pal. It goes against Inor's Rule #27: Accept no unearned guilt.

I have also never forced an American Indian to accept my religious beliefs. I married an American Indian and I never forced her into Christianity. - She came to me that way.

As far as making Mexicans into slaves, I am plenty happy to pay Meangreen a hopefully exorbitant salary to keep all the Mexicans in Mexico. Finally, I do not give a damn what the Chinese are willing to work for in China! You expect me to feel guilty for what the Commies are doing to their own people now too?

Maybe it would be easier if your were to list out all of the things us white-honky-crackers do not have to feel guilty about.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I lived four years in downtown Minneapolis in a community that was more diverse but still around 60-70% white. The European people in the last several hundred years invaded North America wiped out most of the Native Americans stole there lands forced many of them to convert to our religious beliefs enslaved another race of people forced them to develop nation boarders that was to the benefit of the European nations at the time which results in much more wars for the African countries.

While in modern day society we have created a system where we have set free the slaves yet however we have enslaved the Mexican population into cheap labor denying them of basic rights (if they complain they get deported for being illegal) Additionally the Asian countries produce goods at such cheap prices while they get paid little and have to work in sweat shops (thanks walmart, target, and other big corporations!)

You could consider us just "lucky" but as a race white people have also been a very aggressive race if not IMO the most aggressive race of them all. Of course we abused other races in the past and using my basic logic I can see why they would want to attempt to control the black race in America I mean they would have been insane to NOT try. Just think you have the end of slavery and the end of segregation and suddenly you have an entire new population that of course has some resentment and is going to cause issues in the "melting pot" I personally do see the logic in why a plan to attempt to control the race through cultural dumming down and criminalizing there race in order to preserve the status quo.

Of course there is personal responsibility and freedom of choice some people do break the chains of there cultural and are able to achieve success in life. Now we are in an age where the entire dumming down of the population is occurring. Schools are failing to meet the grade and just teaching to the test, entertainment news is becoming more popular than current events. Education in becoming a "good american" is non-existent!

No teacher, parent, nor adult ever taught me anything about the local election process besides voting for your president governor and senators the importance of voting was never spelled out nor explained. I had to do that research myself! Granted I don't expect people to be given the facts but when you can turn on a TV and see pictures of celeberities 24/7 but you can't get any local election information that's just dumming down the population.

The entire dumming down of society is just so sad.. not just black people but all Americans are facing it. Just this last year my favorite talk FM talk show got switched to AM and is now replaced with a sports station! From the floride they feed us in our drinking water to the GMO crap they feed us with all the overprocessed crap they try to pass of as "healthy food" to the over priced items like laundry soap from Tide to the "just add an egg" baking cake!, to the police state expansion of the TSA, stop and frisk, the slow removal of guns, and freedom of speech, (how often do cops now say this is an illgeal assemble!)

I consider our entire society all victims to a out of control government. I don't know how else I would describe my opinion of what is going on. I'm sorry if my comment sounded rude. I just am very opinionated person.

My final thought is this. Had we never enslaved there entire race and brought them here we would never had to deal with these issues. The entire african american race started off with having no culture and no identity weather they created it or it was suggested upon them either way there is a huge segment of the "thug" culture that discourages education and encourages rebellion by no means are they victims for continuing to live that lifestyle.

I personally tend to think it's sad when people are not as enlightened as I am. That does sound kinda condescending when I say it lol but by no means am I that smart haha I just mean I have the basic knowledge to be able to function as a productive American and do my responsible duty
Invaded their country yes and please tell me of a country that wasn't taken from another. Native Americans are merely the defeated indigenous people like many other countries. The natives that are in the best shape today are the tribes that fought to the very end.
Yes the black people were enslaved in the US and were rounded up by their own people and I think if you ask a black person it is the best thing that happened to them because they are now Americans and not living in despair in Africa. I don't think any African American would be happy going back to Africa. I know the Africans wouldn't be happy to see them. Why don't you head on down to Lake St there in Minneapolis and ask one of the many illegal Mexicans why they are in the US working illegally. I think you will be surprised at their answers. They are working here because they can make a hell of a lot more money because their country sucks.
Like so many Minnesotan liberals you are an intellectual snob that has very little life experience and a lot of worthless information gained from a liberal college professor. Here is some advice, get a skill like plumbing or carpentry and really be a productive American and do your responsible duty instead of spewing your liberal bullshit.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Lance -

Loosen the metal bands around your skull man! You are starting to sound like a character from a Dean Koontz novel.

When you talk about "we enslaved"... I never enslaved anybody. Hell slavery was outlawed a hundred years before I was born. If you want me to accept responsibility for something I had nothing to with, guess again pal. It goes against Inor's Rule #27: Accept no unearned guilt.

I have also never forced an American Indian to accept my religious beliefs. I married an American Indian and I never forced her into Christianity. - She came to me that way.

As far as making Mexicans into slaves, I am plenty happy to pay Meangreen a hopefully exorbitant salary to keep all the Mexicans in Mexico. Finally, I do not give a damn what the Chinese are willing to work for in China! You expect me to feel guilty for what the Commies are doing to their own people now too?

Maybe it would be easier if your were to list out all of the things us white-honky-crackers do not have to feel guilty about.
This is just awsome Inor! Lance reminds me of a coffee shop intellectual, sitting with a latte, half stoned complaining that the MAN is keeping them down and they would be working if they could find a job in their field, Latent homosexual minority sexual therapy.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
As far as making Mexicans into slaves, I am plenty happy to pay Meangreen a hopefully exorbitant salary to keep all the Mexicans in Mexico. Finally, I do not give a damn what the Chinese are willing to work for in China! You expect me to feel guilty for what the Commies are doing to their own people now too.

By the way Inor I just nominated you for the position of Commissioner of the DHS. All in favor say I! I think it was that line, "exorbitant salary."

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I don't believe that people can be controlled unless they want to be. I first heard about "peer pressure" when I was in high school. I wasn't pressured to do anything. I knew what some kids were doing and I even had some friends that did some wrong stuff but I was never forced to do anything I didn't want to. I never took illegal drugs - not once - in spite of the fact that ran with a group of kids who did - some even sold "soft drugs". The line that we used was "Paul doesn't indulge" and it settled some of the more irrational folks down from thinking I was a "narc".
Hip hop is part of the "slave" mentality. The phrases, Cap the dude", "kill a cop" and "I love big butts" come to mind. How does that control real people? How is it that anyone with a thinking mind can be controlled by someone else? That is like saying watching violent TV makes people violent and we know that doesn't work. Playboy and Penthouse don't turn people into rapists so how does a genre of music control people?
The government isn't even capable of running the post office or schools but they magically possess the power to control the minds of a quarter of our population? Get over yourself man. There are violent people out there - some are bad people behaving badly and some are decent people with a hard time controlling their anger. I won't excuse the actions of a criminal because someone thinks that there is a program to make them act badly. It doesn't work - all the people who are part of the hip hop culture are not black and they are not all murderous savages. Use your brain and think critically. What is the cause of the effect? Does it affect everyone? If not there must be other factors involved.
Cigarettes don't cause cancer - there are many people who spent their lives smoking and never contracted cancer while there are some who were never exposed to cigarette smoke that got cancer. There is no cause and effect - it is a political message and that is all. Smoking may be a contributing factor but it is not THE CAUSE for cancer.

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lance -

that's just bullshit! people bitch here about how Muslims are "evil" and all must be destroyed! Yet when I bring up the points that in our past white people have a dark history you cry wolf! I never said we or I should or do feel guilty! Same example of this lets say you live on a farm and your father goes out into the field with a chainsaw and cuts down all the scab trees and clears the entire field to allow a better harvest. Well you the next generation farmer would benefit from his actions. Of course Mexicans come here because they can get a better job (maybe a few less would be comming here if we wernt flooding the Mexican market with cheap SUBSIDIZED GMO corn! because then some more farmers could compete!)

As a race white people have for the most part been the leaders of the world because they have been more aggressive and hostile plus have had better technology. I am only held responsible by my own actions of course I still do understand how the world has worked for hundreds of years.

·
Administrator
15,006 Posts
How old are you?
This is a serious question. I am trying to find out your sum total of life experience.
How old are you?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts