Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just gotten off work, was at home, and watching TV when it all went worldwide..
To actually see live, while I was cringing, crying, and grieving, the towers just "roll down on top of themselves" and the feeling of helplessness and anger and then seeing the ordinary people covered in ash and helping each other..
I only ask becouse I feel Obamma may try to use 9-11 as a jump-off date to start this WW3.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I was on a connecting red eye flight from the west coast and had landed ok where I was going. I was the last passenger to get off the airplane and as I passed the cockpit
door I overheard the captain telling the f/o to call dispatch and find out what the F is going on the weather is good why the ground stop? I saw on the TV in the terminal what was going on
and made the fastest drive home I could with emotions running high. Still off the scale pissed to this day!!! I want to strap some M-60's to the wing of a Cessna and just blast the shit out of something
over there, I'll never forget!!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Standing in the middle of the road on a drawbridge in Ft. Lauderdale, working. Didn't see any video until that afternoon when I got home. My daughter was less than a month from being born.

·
Registered
928 Posts
At work, everyone was sitting in front of their computers watching the news about the first plane when the 2nd came in. I will never forget it.....

Doc

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I was asleep in bed, got a call from my mom and then my little sister showed up at my door at about 2. By then it was all over the TV. Even then I told everyone "this is not what it seems." I detected several inconsistencies in newscasts and was appalled by the way the media either shut down or made insane claims about things they couldn't possibly know at that point in time. According to all major true sources of investigation, 9/11 was a black op conducted by the CIA with outside help from the Bush family and several of their oil business friends. Aaron Russo spilled the beans a couple years before it even happened and the Rockefeller family had a big hand in it. It was probably planned as early as the Clinton administration.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I was post op shoulder surgery and sat in my living room and watched everything unfold.

·
Registered
81 Posts
was in history class actually talking about the Taliban then saw it on tv a few minutes later math class.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Had just woken up (on my off week in my then 3 week on, one week off schedule) . Turned on the tv just in time to watch it all unfold. Surreal.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I was at work, had just came in for morning break, a co-worker was already in the shop and on the computer, he inform us (the other co-worker with me) that a plane just crashed into the WTC.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I was at work. My former administrative assistant came by my office and told me a plain had struct one of the towers and Pentagon had been reported reported. I expressed doubt thinking maybe a small general aircraft hat hit one of the towers.

I went to the only TV in the plant in the Director of Manufacturers conference room. We watched the second plane hit and the towers come down. I could not watch anymore and went back to work.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Getting ready for work, standing on front of the TV in shock. Later I went to a clients office and we arched the events unfold. Soon after I received a call from my wife that the towers collapsed. My business rather and I found the nearest place with a TV, a restaurant, and watched. I'll never forget it.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
For anybody who didn't know you will remember this the rest of your life. When 9/11 happened I was working a night shift in a Nevada prison when an inmate told me about a plane crashing into the WTC I thought it was an accident. When the second one hit I knew it wasn't. When the anthrax letters came I was willing to kill anything Arab. How many false assumptions do we have at the time? When Kennedy was assassinated I was a fourth grader coming home from school for lunch. At the time I was horrified that one man could do this. I no longer believe one man did.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was in elementary school, 4th grade. I just remember the teacher telling us there was an accident in New York (I was in Kansas), and an airplane crashed. I didn't realize what happened until my mom picked me up from school, and told me the full extent. I remember watching the news that night, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And I will never forget.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Preparing to teach a class on industrial equipment. Had the big screen tv on for the students as they walked in that morning, and about 10 of us watched video's showing planes with no windows crashing into the buildings (commercial cargo planes)... 5 or 10 minutes later, and ever since the same videos being replayed all had planes WITH passenger windows. Everyone there noticed it happen, we all talked about it. Yet the press and the majority of America brush it under the rug.

Curious how the "commercial passenger plane" debris and hole in the pentagon is a perfect match for a cruise missile to... Darn "terrorists" and their tricks. :/

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Packing alert was sent out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was 12 years old, i was in the school (we have +6 hours) and our teacher says that a horribly thing happend in the usa and we watched in on the TV.
The next weeks we talked a lot of this and painted and burn candels for the poor people who died...

Greetings from switzerland
Peppi

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sitting in my family room sipping coffee, watching CNN. Saw it all as it happened. I called my sister and told her to leave work (because she worked in a Federal building). Right after I called her, I watched the second plane hit, and then heard that another 'explosion' had happened at the pentagon.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I was at work and was listening as it happened, on a local talk radio show. My Mom and Sister brought me a small TV to my work so I could watch the video. Everyone in the plant kept calling me for updates. When they first announced that a small plane had hit one of the towers I thought, what idiot didn't see them or would get that close. Maybe the pilot had a medical problem... Then when the second plane hit, there was no doubt what was going on. It went down hill from there.

Folks always used to ask, where were you when JFK was shot? I could not relate because I was a baby at the time. Sadly, now I can relate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.