Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day is coming soon when we will be asked to turn in all our evil black guns with evil high capacity magazines.

Not long after that, trucks will come down our blocks with nice men coming to collect them from those of us who couldn't be inconvenienced to bring them downtown voluntarily.

When this day comes, where will you hide your guns? I would like ideas. Of course, I guess maybe it would be better not to share them. I am sure that the guys in black helicopters are probably watching these forums.

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
Not all of us own AR's. I was loaned one once, an M16A1 to do a job those my age in power in Washington today ran away from 40+ years ago. Dang cowards.
Never felt the urge to own one for myself. Unless of course it was a real selective fire example. But, alas, i'm just a po' boy. Cain't afford no NFA weapons.

Reactions: 9UC

·
Registered
363 Posts
I know a lot of people get the underground containers and store extra guns n ammo in them. Honestly though, I don't think it will ever come to that. As long as you're a law abiding citizen, I really don't think you have anything to fear. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but if there is going to be a gun confiscation, we are a long ways off from that. If it does come to that, I'm heading to Texas. You can meet me at the Alamo. Because I know the Texans sure as hell aren't giving up their guns:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
What happened in other countries can never possibly happen here. We have 330 million firearms. That worth as much as a few countries GDP combine. Australia and the UK can do it because there wasnt much firearms to collect to begin with. Do you even know how big of a storage facility that would be needed to store all 330 million firearms that are collected? and the resources and man power? No way, never will happen. Our country's gun industries are way to important to just say no more.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I have sealed in PVC, plastic, an SKS and some ammo, parts and a cleaning kit. I don't expect it to come upin my life time. Hope it's there for those who need it when the times come.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I, as a respectable soldier, will follow orders and turn all of my weapons in (at least the ones I didn't loose in a tragic boating accident). If, however, I were to hide them, I wouldn't talk about it online.

There are plenty of options, and plenty of places online to look them up.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
First a system has been set up where no one knows where all of them are. You may lose some but never all of them. Anyone can be made to talk .
Those of us that saw this coming have been hiding them for years. When you buy any weapon you want them to be purchased in the name of the oldest member of you group or the one most likely to die first. May sound bad but think about it. Once they are gone There is No trace to the the weapons. The paper trail ends. No madder what you have been told they kept records of every one sold and to who sens they started back round check. Do not list weapons on Home owners insurance or in your wills.
No madder how well you hide them they will be found in your home. I will not tell anyone where mine are but I will suggest you look at how drug dealers hide the stash, some of them are very good. Dog can sniff out Gun oils and powers.
I as a long time soldier will not cave to a government that does not respect the Constitution , That is my duty.
Good luck to you all it has started.
Molôn Labé!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nobody is going to take your guns.
It's stupid to think they can or will. Kind of like people believing the world was going to end yesterday. Good job. Just keep worrying and spreading rumors

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
In our lifetime you are correct. I don't think the anti gun community dreams of sending police and soldiers out to collect guns; they'd never go that route. No they
will take it one step at a time.

A permanent assault weapons ban will all but destroy the black rifle industry across America. That will be a step in the "right" direction for them. Of course
we'll still have those in existence (which is a lot), but some time down the road - probably after another tragedy the ban will be expanded to include any
transfers. Maybe a compromise will be in effect allowing inheritances, but later watch that disappear.

Many years later with transfers out of the question and the population owning the dreaded black rifle dwindling there would be an expanded buy
back program, and they will be sold to the government in droves. The population will continue to dwindle so why not mimick the fully automatic
gun stamp program for those which remain? This way the liberal elite and rich can still have them, but we'll finally have the masses disarmed.
Ownership without a $2000 license will become a felony.

With the academic research showing this has drastically reduced crime (cough) we might as well apply this to semi automatic hand guns,
after all some kid just carried them into a school and shot up the place. Years later a shot gun will be used to kill far too many people
and those too will need to follow the same path.

No they won't confiscate our guns, they will take them one regulation, one tax, one stamp, one piece - at a time.

It's stupid to think they can or will. Kind of like people believing the world was going to end yesterday. Good job. Just keep worrying and spreading rumors

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Same people that said Obama was not going to even try to take any weapons . How did that work out? They have already done it in the past now they are going ahead full speed.

Reactions: Irish and Alpha-17

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hide them in plain sight....

Note: they're harder to see when viewed on barrel axis :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Same people that said Obama was not going to even try to take any weapons . How did that work out? They have already done it in the past now they are going ahead full speed.
Smitty, the guy is from Ohio - enough said. My bet is he voted for the man who is going to try to pass laws that will allow them to be confiscated eventually - so take what he types with a grain of salt at minimum.

In the meantime I am not hiding mine forever - and I am dang sure not giving them up.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Hide your weapons? Why in the world do you want to hide your weapons if the day comes when you need it the most?

Hey, why not find an American with the founders' spirit and give your weapons to them? We still exist.

Seriously. I am disgusted. Why not hide the constitution, while you are at it; not that the vermin in D.C. abide by it, anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
while righteous indignation is great and all, it's not a very effective shield, denton.
the first time we spanked the iraqis they didn't really see us coming. by the time we came back they'd laid in all kinds of provisions and supply in caches across the country. my point there is that you don't need to even temporarily disarm yourself, but have backups close at hand and perhaps somewhere hidden along your routes to your BOL. just seems like a good idea to have options.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know a lot of people get the underground containers and store extra guns n ammo in them. Honestly though, I don't think it will ever come to that. As long as you're a law abiding citizen, I really don't think you have anything to fear. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but if there is going to be a gun confiscation, we are a long ways off from that. If it does come to that, I'm heading to Texas. You can meet me at the Alamo. Because I know the Texans sure as hell aren't giving up their guns:)
Spoken like a true texas!!!!! Gonzales texas motto come and take it!!!!
Nuff said

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
while righteous indignation is great and all, it's not a very effective shield, denton.
the first time we spanked the iraqis they didn't really see us coming. by the time we came back they'd laid in all kinds of provisions and supply in caches across the country. my point there is that you don't need to even temporarily disarm yourself, but have backups close at hand and perhaps somewhere hidden along your routes to your BOL. just seems like a good idea to have options.
The Iraqis had a couple things going for them. Their every move wasn't tracked by credit card trails, ATF trails, GPS tracking, etc.

Besides, this is not the same thing as the invasion of a middle eastern nation. The protection of our constitution will be accomplished with zealous indignation, and we will meet them at the city limits, at the airports and at the crossroads, or we will be strangled in our neighborhoods.

Either you believe in your heart and speak it from your heart, or you will bury your weapons and compromise your way to the camps.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts