Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Personally, I think anything east of the Mississippi River would not be a very good location. Even if you are 100 miles from a major city. If it were a long term situation, the city folk would end up out int he country before too long. I am from Florida and used to think if I moved to the panhandle or somewhere in North Florida, it would be far enough. Then I realized that there are just too many people in Fl for it to be a safe bol. You want to be where population is very very small. That is one of the reasons we are here in this part of Montana. It is desolate even for Montanans. When we tell people where we live, they are like "Wow, you are really out there!" That is the kind of reaction I like to hear..lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I've got lots of ammo.
Trust me, I have thousands and thousands of rounds of ammo. It's not all about ammo though. I am a several generation Floridian and it took a lot for me to leave! Florida WILL NOT be a safe place once SHTF!! I wish it would but don't see it happening.. I still have friends and family there that think that way. I truly wish them the best. But when it gets bad, they will be headed my way I am sure!! Florida is on thr verge of being the 3rd most populated state next to New York because all the New Yorkers are coming down there because of the weather!! I wish I was wrong but would bet my right nut that Florida as awhole is in trouble if it were to be a long term SHTF situation!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts