Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me and I am guessing many her wouId be the Internet. I mean I have come to rely on the intranet for so much from chatting with others on message boards to back page call girls I am not sure if I can make it with out my Internet.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Coffee, We will have Hot water, bathrooms that work food. We will stay warm and dry.
Coffee there will be no sensible way to devote the resource to storing enough of it long enough .
Other things are far more important. We will have some stored for special times.
I do enjoy my coffee

·
Registered
303 Posts
Coffee, We will have Hot water, bathrooms that work food. We will stay warm and dry.
Coffee there will be no sensible way to devote the resource to storing enough of it long enough .
Other things are far more important. We will have some stored for special times.
I do enjoy my coffee
Starbucks in the morning. My addiction. And hot showers.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Honestly, my Family, they are 2000 miles away in either direction. Right now they are only a 8 hour plane ride away but it a true TEOTWAWKI, it would be next to impossible to get to them.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Air conditioning and heating. Definitely.

Although you eventually can get conditioned to almost anything, having a nice warm house in the dead of winter, or even better, a cool crisp house during the heat and humidity of summer is one of mankind's greatest innovations in my book.

Running water and electricity are nice too. Flush toilets and warm showers.

Ready access to a variety of fresh food. Refined gasoline. And Doritos. Life without Doritos means no nachos! Shoot me, now!

·
Registered
171 Posts
My butcher.
My morning coffee.
Heat in the winter.
Premade cigarettes.
Salt and vinegar chips.
Gummy bears.

And all the people I care for that didn't make it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I really believe once the general population realizes what is going on people will be to busy to miss some things..

Out house.. Do you have one built???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts