Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Inceptor: I hear what you are saying. But I have other thoughts going through my head that take me elsewhere.

There are two axioms of law that come to mind. One is the dirty hands doctrine. It says you cannot use the law to protect you when you have already violated the law.
The other states that "He who causes the confusion shall have the confusion used against them."

Now consider this: There has been an ongoing riot for several weeks there. That is unlawful. They have openly declared the territory as their own (sovereign) and chased away the police.
They have been televised as passing out AR-15s so it is known that some are armed.

To the general population the Governor and Mayor have abdicated their rule of law. So if there is confusion those two leaders have created that confusion. It appears the the Federal Government cannot legally act.

What I see is an open succession from the Union of that real estate, against the will of the citizens. The citizens can act in this case.

None of the civil authorities or demonstrators can come back later and say "Just Kidding."
Two points here.

1. The PTB have been circumventing the Constitution and law for decades. I have stated some of the Constitution violations here so many times that I grow weary. Since when has the left ever followed the rule of law? They have just gotten more blatant about it because she lost and they didn't see it coming. So much for believing poll numbers, huh?

Abdicating the rule of law seems to be the norm now. The riots have been happening in cities where the police were told to stand down. Now they are killing cops, refusing service and poisoning them. Seen much arrests and/or prosecutions here? Yeah, me neither. In fact, the powers that be are pandering to them. For heavens sake I never thought I would see Fort Worth pandering. Dallas, yes but not FW. But it's still happening.

FYI the left controls the high density areas of the country. They have done as they pleased most of the time. What's going to stop them now? Most other places are center or just right of center.

2. By sending in people from other areas to "clean up a mess" that local officials don't acknowledge, laws will be broken and the "clean up crew" will spend time behind bars.

I think we are seeing the beginning of the balkanization of the country. JMHO though. Make of it what you will.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
What I see is an open succession from the Union of that real estate, against the will of the citizens. The citizens can act in this case.
That is your opinion. Curious where you got your law degree and your specialty in Constitutional law?

IMO, what you are saying is dangerous. If someone listens to you, they can possibly spend the rest of their life in prison. As I said before, look at what just happened in New Mexico. If you really believe what you are saying, then why don't you go out with your gun and take back that city? Then report back to us on how it went. Lead from the front... not from your computer.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Redneck: I would go if I didn't live in Florida.

As a CPA I am also a Paralegal and a Computer Systems Analyst - an habitual night student most of my adult life.

No need to argue my personal belief here. Just answering your question.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Redneck: I would go if I didn't live in Florida.

As a CPA I am also a Paralegal and a Computer Systems Analyst - an habitual night student most of my adult life.

No need to argue my personal belief here. Just answering your question.
My degree is in Biology, the Air Force trained me to launch nuclear weapons and I run a print company. The way I see it, neither one of us should be passing out legal advise & trying to tell folks to do something that just might put them in prison.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
The Army taught me to be an MP, a dog handler and at one time, disarm nukes.
As far as the Constitution goes, I spent what amounts to decades studying it and how it came to be.
I’m not going to give legal advice and I haven’t seen anyone else do it.
I’ll say this, though. There is lawlessness in Seattle and innocent people are trapped in the Capitol Hill Anarchy Zone. Seattle is in Washington state, far removed from Alabama. How the people there handle anarchy and a complicit government is up to them and not me.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Second Amendment now ACTIVATED: Defend your history, your cities and your nation… Patriot groups plan July 4th "retake" of downtown Seattle.
By: Mike Adams

"All law-abiding Americans who own firearms now have the constitutional right to deploy those firearms in defense of their cities, their lives and their nation."

The above is a great article. I hope that groups show up and clear the street in Seattle by use of force if necessary.
If a protester is injured I cannot imagine a jury anywhere not acquitting the patriot in light of the protestors declaring the real estate is removed from the United States.

I am reminded of a story I once read of a Quaker who heard an intruder in his house at night.
The Quaker hollered down, "Being a Quaker I cannot harm thee but you should know that I am about to fire my gun at the very spot thee is standing in!"
Any citizen that uses a weapon of any kind against a looter /rioter and protester for any reason will be arrested charged and convicted . Your jury will be picked for you.

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m seeing a lot of people posting on here that want to take up arms and protect our streets from the,”Libtards,” trying to take the US in the wrong direction. I am a Libtard and all I want is for the US to be at peace, with liberty and justice for all. That includes people of color, poor people, gay and lesbian people, and all the other peaceful people who just want fairness and equality. If necessary I will take up arms to protect me and mine, but I don’t look forward to it. It will be the end of the USA if that happens. And a lot of us Libtards believe that will be a sad day.

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Any violence or criminal activity that happens outside the perimeter of our farm concerns me not.

Any good people "held hostage" in Seattle I have sympathy for, but they need to take care of their own problem.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
The people in these blue states and cities voted for the leadership they have. I DO NOT want to see active duty soldiers or marines enforcing order in these cities. The states have national guard units the governors can and should call up. Imagine what would happen if Trump over rode the governor and sent the 82nd airborne to Atlanta to put down a riot. The first time a person took a rifle butt to the teeth it would be "Trump the dictator uses army to crush peaceful protest" all over CNN MSNBC BBC and everyone else. This is their problem to fix.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,790 Posts
The people in these blue states and cities voted for the leadership they have. I DO NOT want to see active duty soldiers or marines enforcing order in these cities. The states have national guard units the governors can and should call up. Imagine what would happen if Trump over rode the governor and sent the 82nd airborne to Atlanta to put down a riot. The first time a person took a rifle butt to the teeth it would be "Trump the dictator uses army to crush peaceful protest" all over CNN MSNBC BBC and everyone else. This is their problem to fix.
It's already happened. They've already blamed him for 'crushing peaceful protests.' It doesn't matter what the Trumpster does, because Trump can't win for losing with CNN, MSNBC, BBc...

As archbp Vigano said recently, the problems we're facing today has its roots in what went wrong during the 1960's. Godlessness. We can't win this battle without the Lord. Guns aren't enough here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in rual ky. Locals and the

law have been showing up, in Brandenburg ky, last week, Nancy ky, and Perryville ky. People have been showing up by 100's and many on call. Lexington and Louisville have had and are currently having problems.. so for us in rual ky, it will not happen! Antifa are shocked that this many people are showing up! Stand up for your country and if you don't, dont complain when it comes to your area. I have had people in my family in this country since early 1700's and family came to ky with Boone, my family has faught in every war, since this country was founded. My son currently has 19 years in AF. There is no way I am going to sit and say, well it dosen't affect me. If we would have done that the last 240 yrs, things would be different! Be a patriot!

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
It's already happened. They've already blamed him for 'crushing peaceful protests.' It doesn't matter what the Trumpster does, because Trump can't win for losing with CNN, MSNBC, BBc...

As archbp Vigano said recently, the problems we're facing today has its roots in what went wrong during the 1960's. Godlessness. We can't win this battle without the Lord. Guns aren't enough here.
There is a WW2 song, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition", it fits!

You will need HE in the form of HEAT, BLOCK and Stokes 60 & 81.

A good Carl Gustaf RR will always come in handy!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
There is a WW2 song, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition", it fits!

You will need HE in the form of HEAT, BLOCK and Stokes 60 & 81.

A good Carl Gustaf RR will always come in handy!
Beehive's would be more appropriate for clearing the streets of the riff raff

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,790 Posts
So I really think it's important to be prepared to defend ourselves and our loved ones, but this is really more of a spiritual battle. What's going on in our country right now is like Ephesians 6 in action....Where St. Paul talks about spiritual warfare.

·
Registered
958 Posts
For what it is worth there are several financial and alternative news geopolitical experts that are warning that we are headed into a
"trench warfare style civil war" in America, and that we will be fighting our neighbors.

They also suggest that the sheriff and county leaders must be either supported or removed as they are the highest leaders throughout the U.S.

Thus a war might be eventually waged in most of the 3,300 U. S. counties for the future of the country.

They suggest that this was planned by the powers that be to exhaust the citizens in the end.

41 - 60 of 159 Posts