21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Reactions: StratMaster

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Domino's thin crush just a basic pizza. Just sauce and cheese is fine with me.

Reactions: SDF880

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Domino's thin crush just a basic pizza. Just sauce and cheese is fine with me.
I have to stay Gluten free Domino's GF pizza is really good I order it with extra sauce and extra diced tomatoes and NO cut
as that adds to cross contamination possibilities! Occasionally I add some meat toppings. Good stuff! My wife pretty much likes any regular Domino's pizza!

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I haven't had a pizza in 2 years ('cuz I'm too fat) but this thread got me out the door. Currently enjoying a large sausage, tomato, black olive and onion courtesy of Jackson Creek Pizza. You guys are a bad influence!
Oh. Like YOU are a good influence?
My answer was based on memory. I'm trying to be a good boy. You? Not at all.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I have to stay Gluten free Domino's GF pizza is really good I order it with extra sauce and extra diced tomatoes and NO cut
as that adds to cross contamination possibilities! Occasionally I add some meat toppings. Good stuff! My wife pretty much likes any regular Domino's pizza!
Gluten free and good shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Oh. Like YOU are a good influence?
My answer was based on memory. I'm trying to be a good boy. You? Not at all.
@3#&^@$%^&**(((&%#@# TRANSLATION: "I am appropriately contrite..." he says spraying crumbs, around a maw stuffed with and chewing on pizza.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
I have 3 go to's on the rare occasions I eat pizza, always with thin crispy crust:

Sausage with pineapple and mushrooms, maybe olives, exrea cheese
A bonafide mat pizza with every meat imaginable, and jalapenos, mushrooms, olives, and extra cheese.
A great standby is a good BBQ chicken pizza, with extra cheese.

Some of the best pizza you can buy can be found at The Pub in Longview, Texas.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I miss deep dish pan pizza. Every time I go back to Chicago I search it out at least once. It's better then sex.
they honest to God need to pass a law about having heart difibrillators in those pizza places - dump off 5 pounds of pizza between two guys along with two pitchers of beer - worse than an "all you can eat" buffet ...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Gluten free and good shouldn't be used in the same sentence.
Lotta truth to that! Took me a long time and a lot of GF foods that crocodile Dundee woulda said " You can live on it but it tastes like $hit"

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Pizza = heartburn.

Jets pan pizza is OK
Paparomo's is OK
Homemade is probably the best.

Don't forget the Rolaids though.
I wish this was the reason I can't eat pizza any more, I'd go to Costco for a pallet of antacid because I love pizza.
I maen how can you go wrong with pizza, you can get it with all 4 food groups, Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Beef.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
When I was in the Corps on Pendleton, there was a pizza shop in Oceanside CA .. the owner who was OLD spoke english with an italian accent.. if you ordered an extra large who had to have a pickup truck or large trunk to pick it up... had the perfect amount of grease ..... good times

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I like frecnch bread pizza as good as any. You put what you want on it and heat it up yourself in the oven. I only charge five bucks to teach folks how to make four at once and using the same loaf of bread. It takes a good polished knife to cut the bread half in two and split the halves into quater chunks. Or eager eaters can make a pizza on the half section. Good quality marinara works good for sauce if you dont want to buy pizza sauce.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts