Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've known a guy for years, who's in his 50s now. A manly man with a grizzled beard who has a small construction business. A manly man who lived with his girlfriend of many years.

But about 6 months ago he told us that he now wants to be known as Kate, plans to do hormonal therapy to grow breasts but keep his penis ect., and live his remaining life as a woman. He's serious and has started dressing differently, changed his hair, and going to a doctor to look into hormonal changes.

He dropped his long term girlfriend and says he's now looking to date a "female lesbian who is gay". I haven't asked him exactly how that works.

So what would he/she be called on that list?

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
I've known a guy for years, who's in his 50s now. A manly man with a grizzled beard who has a small construction business. A manly man who lived with his girlfriend of many years.

But about 6 months ago he told us that he now wants to be known as Kate, plans to do hormonal therapy to grow breasts but keep his penis ect., and live his remaining life as a woman. He's serious and has started dressing differently, changed his hair, and going to a doctor to look into hormonal changes.

He dropped his long term girlfriend and says he's now looking to date a "female lesbian who is gay". I haven't asked him exactly how that works.

Wee Todd Did.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
i've known a guy for years, who's in his 50s now. A manly man with a grizzled beard who has a small construction business. A manly man who lived with his girlfriend of many years.

But about 6 months ago he told us that he now wants to be known as kate, plans to do hormonal therapy to grow breasts but keep his penis ect., and live his remaining life as a woman. He's serious and has started dressing differently, changed his hair, and going to a doctor to look into hormonal changes.

fuhqed

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
I am too old for this $hit!!!!!!!!!

However after consulting with my knowledgeable daughter, I think CIS would be my choice, I think, still not sure.

This whole thing gives me a headache.

When I grew up, like many here, there was two sexes, M&F, boy and girl, no gender crap.

Yeah there were queers, ******* and trannies to, but very few and not in my circle of friends.

I am really glad I do not have to address anyone by a gender pronoun, that would be a major problem for someone.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts