Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ph preppers have been pretty "noisy" last week until now about Sept. 24 being a "special" day. Talks of a global disaster, zombie apocalypse, a close meteor, and others are abuzz. It didn't help that "coincidentally", a batallion (really an underpowered one tho) of Self-propelled Howitzers was seen traversing through the main highway of our Capital Region, further adding to the buzz.

Do you have any news about this? Any ideas? The peepz around here also point out to certain US disaster response preps that "coincidentally" also either fell on or just before that date.
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Slope Motor vehicle

Product Font Material property Gas Sleeve

Font Screenshot Logo Advertising Signage

Motor vehicle Product Vehicle Car Mode of transport

·
Registered
111 Posts
Basically a German leader misspoke and said September 24 instead of February 24 (the day of the Russian invasion) will be remembered in history. Of course the prepper channels that exist just to sell you something jumped on this date to fearmonger and sell you made in China crap and salty freeze dried food. No need to panic nothing is happening Saturday.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good advice and good laugh, good sirs. I almost had to improve the battle mace I currently have. If you browse through the group you'd see posts about the 24th. Kinda thinking it's going to be the 2012 of 2022. Fitting A decade apart 😂

·
Registered
17 Posts
I always use these aaaahhhhh dates (as I label them) as a way to test myself. If the world did change, would I be ready to take care of me and mine? The answer us usually "if I could get just this one more thing..." But for a short term (a month or so) I would be fine. Long term I would miss my chocolate and Fruit Loops.

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
If there's a highway to hell but only a stairway to heaven, that gives you a pretty good idea of what the expected traffic patterns are.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The 24th is in fact a special day.
It will be the last harvest of the season for my Sakatas Sweet melons.
No need to break out the MRE's...

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyD
1 - 13 of 13 Posts