Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think this year it is going to be Christmas Eve at around 5 or 6 PM? If you and BagMan want to come, give me a shout. We will certainly have more than enough food and we have a spare bed.
That's really a sweet invitation Inor. I am honored.
But, if we're not here, our daughter and grandson will dis-own us.
And, your probably knee deep in snow...:p
Thanks anyway Buddy!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Snow? It is raining here. I might be able to scrape up enough for one snowball but only if I go into several yards.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
I want a new GI Joe, the one with the Kung Fu Grip...:p

Actually, Mrs Slippy just bought me a new Milwaukee Sawzall (recipricating saw). When I got home Friday it was under the tree but I released it from the box and commenced to cuttin' some things up this weekend. My brother once cut an ole beater car in half with a sawzall. I just cut up a 55 gallon drum and some old wooden concrete forms that were lying around...because I could.:suspicion:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Snow? It is raining here. I might be able to scrape up enough for one snowball but only if I go into several yards.
No Snow? Surely you'll have some for Christmas.
It's raining here too.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
As of about two hours ago a new washing machine has moved to the top of the list.......the old Maytag just threw in the towel (no pun intended) she lasted 21 years and did a lot of washing for us.
21 years good job! They don't make 'em like they used to, you got your money out of that machine.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I want a new GI Joe, the one with the Kung Fu Grip...:p

Actually, Mrs Slippy just bought me a new Milwaukee Sawzall (recipricating saw). When I got home Friday it was under the tree but I released it from the box and commenced to cuttin' some things up this weekend. My brother once cut an ole beater car in half with a sawzall. I just cut up a 55 gallon drum and some old wooden concrete forms that were lying around...because I could.:suspicion:
Sawzalls are fun.get a buttload of different blades.

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
Grenada. No snow. Sunshine and beaches.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Never hold your Sawzall between your knees to change the blade! Doing so changes it from a Sawzall into a Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker in an instant! :Yikes:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Too be honest... All I want is my family to be healthy!! I have a Wife, 5 yr old daughter, and a new addition coming Feb 14th!! :) But I did my daughter a Wii( maybe for me too lol) and a ipad..

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Never hold your Sawzall between your knees to change the blade! Doing so changes it from a Sawzall into a Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker in an instant! :Yikes:
Got experience with that Inor?....by all means,us real men read no instructions!

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I have this double barrel shotgun I have my eye on. The wife, as usual, I have not figured her out yet. But, I have been told no more jewelry. So, I am going to hve to get creative. Or maybe I just give her bunus money this year and tell her to go wild. LOL. Any ideas?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts