Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Tonight at home I had Little Caesar 3-meat deep dish. In about 3 more hours it'll be beef enchiladas.

·
Registered
21,072 Posts
Yesterday I found a very cool recipe of Chicken and Cheese Pies on foodjj.com website. And I decided too cook it. It was so delicious that I wanna make it once more now
Welcome to the forum trevordd. Go to the "introduce yourself" section and let us know a bit about yourself so we can adequately mess with you. Then give up that recipe! MM MM Good!

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Dinner tonight???
Mutt on a Stick, slowly roasted.... can't housebreak the darn runt so I intend to recycle him using the grill. He only weighs about 5 lbs (fully grown) so the perfect size for a candle lit dinner for two people on the back deck.

·
Registered
21,072 Posts
Dinner tonight???
Mutt on a Stick, slowly roasted.... can't housebreak the darn runt so I intend to recycle him using the grill. He only weighs about 5 lbs (fully grown) so the perfect size for a candle lit dinner for two people on the back deck.
FoolAmI,
I'll donate this conniving little bastard. I swear he does things to piss me off then runs to Mrs Slippy whining and crying and I get in trouble for "being mean".
He is the bane of my existence...And Mrs S sides with him every time. Its not fair damnit! He would make a good appetizer? How 'bout it?

View attachment 10403

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
FoolAmI,
I'll donate this conniving little bastard. I swear he does things to piss me off then runs to Mrs Slippy whining and crying and I get in trouble for "being mean".
He is the bane of my existence...And Mrs S sides with him every time. Its not fair damnit! He would make a good appetizer? How 'bout it?

View attachment 10403
Send him on over Slippy. He's small enough to mail in one of those flat rate boxes the post office has.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
today i will try to bbq hamburgers. i may give up before i get started though. gotta start somewhere these take outs and frozen dinners really lack luster! but right now even a fork blows my mind. i figure if i start cooking with finger foods ill be okay. we'll see.

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
Tonight will be leftovers from the other night, reheated.
A nice big pot roast from locally raised beef cooked in the crock pot, along with green beans over some nice pearl rice imported all the way from Belle Glade, Florida.

I just have to get Mrs RPD making her from scratch bread again, but since she's (a) been busy with spring planting, and (b) already cranky from arthritis, and (c) dang good with a 45 Automatic, I think I'll let that pass for now.

Reactions: shotlady

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
Just had an awesome MRE... reviewed it on my blog. Super Yummy Chicken Noodles!
Awww, you haven't lived until you've eaten 20 year old C-Rations. Cold. Outdoors. In the rain. :armata_PDT_12:

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Tonight was a grilled steak, homemade 4 cheese Mac n' Cheese and baked asparagus.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
About to go upstairs and have a can of pinto beans.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
For breakfast this morning I'm swinging by the Road Kill Café just up the road for some Flat Cat Cakes with jam on top.

Damn fine way to start the day.

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
I was watching Giada on the food channel (I watch her for the recipes, honest guys), and she inspired me to make some homemade cheese mannicotti. It was delicious. Can that girl cook, or what?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tonight we're having roasted chicken thighs with roasted pepper sauce, fresh herbed sourdough quick bread with honey butter, and garlic pickled green beans. If the Mister wants dessert I made peanut butter cake bars earlier.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Let's call it... sloppy casserole (cheater's)
egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, frozen meat balls, canned carrots, huge tablespoon of chopped garlic,
no spices (forbidden by the short people). My bowl; soy sauce, black pepper to taste.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts