Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you cooking tonight?

I have some sausage, mashed potato, fresh green beans...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Been cooking up all left overs for pot luck. C I'm in path of Sandy so using up frig stuff. Got tons of non frig stuff so in good shape. I really.love left overs, a lot of times they're better then the first meal! Oh, also got my kids some canned dinners to hold them for bout 3-4 days. Actually I'm kind of glad Sandys making a visit, now I've finally got thru to the kids. They want to come over next wknd n pick my brain. Thank u God. So what was on ur plate?

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I've had a pork shoulder in the smoker all day and it's been a cool breezy day. Got buns slaw and cornbread ready to go.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had a pork shoulder in the smoker all day and it's been a cool breezy day. Got buns slaw and cornbread ready to go.
Need your address I'm coming over LMAO

Reactions: RogerD

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
French cut pork chops breaded with planko with a reduced caramelized onion/mushroom/kentucky burbon/beef stock drizzled over top with some fried red potatoes.

Boy, I can't wait to eat crickets at the end of the world!

·
Registered
100 Posts
hand cut top sirloin steaks about an inch and a half thick done on the bbq, baked potatoes, salad and some sort of veggie.......lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
Corn dogs... sniff sniff....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mmmmm......Sounds good to me.
I just had left overs of the same thing again lol but no green beans add some pork loin in beef juice...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts