Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter how bad it is for you and all the doctors say you shouldn't be eating it all the time what is your favorite food or snack you cant get enough of and will go to grave eating it no mater what the experts advise...

Mine is pizza, or Potato chips with milk.....:lol:

·
Registered
177 Posts
A giant salad made of a head of lettuce with bacon bits chicken cheese tomatoes diced cucumbers mushrooms and loaded with hidden valley ranch dressing... lol

I may be wierd but thats my favorite.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Squirrel gravy over home made biscuits with mashed potatoes and a cold coke

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
A giant salad made of a head of lettuce with bacon bits chicken cheese tomatoes diced cucumbers mushrooms and loaded with hidden valley ranch dressing... lol

I may be wierd but thats my favorite.
Take everything out but the bacon and I'm so with you there! ;) On their own though, cucumbers and cheese are great, too.

For me, it's coffee. It's been good for you, bad for you and then both again. Where are we at now on coffee? I can't keep up, but even if it's terrible again, I won't quit it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine used to be sausage potato gravy, they told me to quit eating it. I never listened until it started making me sick. Now it's mom's lasagna.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Good quality ale (Mac and Jack's is my favorite, but I can only get it when I am near Seattle) and gas station hotdogs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts