Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Ohio family comes home from taking care of a relative. The doors are locked on their home and someone else says he is the new "owner".. I would kick the locked door in and if anyone was there. I would put 2 into their chest and say I was in fear for my life!! These douchebags are doing this everywhere. I remember in Florida before we left. There were certain NICE neighborhoods, actually even where we lived on the ocean. There were certain communities that couldn't sell enough houses so they opened it to section 8. Within 6 months, the crime had at least TRIPLED. and was ust crazy. The vacant houses that weren't sold yet. The ghetto hounds were claiming them and saying they owned them. The banks had to actually ****ing go thru the process to evict them. There were even houses that were owned by people as second homes that they used as rental properties. Some were not rented yet and the ghetto monsters would just move in and change the locks. Then the owners would have to get attorneys and pay to have them removed. Sometimes it would take up to 2 years. I remember at least 3 that had damages in over $100k before they were removed. There was feces everywhere,t he walls were ruined and all of the appliances were removed.

I would just walk in and shoot their asses!! Say I came in to check on the place and there was someone attacking me!! Screw going thru the courts to take back something that is already mine!! That is what is wrong these days..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...surd-its-scary-to-think-its-actually-working/

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
A friend of mine, who lived in golden Colorado went on vacation. When he came home and walked into his house, there was a guy yelling at him to get out and that it was his house. The guy was even wearing my friends clothes. My friend went to his room and pulled out his 9mm s&w and told the guy to leave. The guy was about 20' away, said the gun was fake and approached my friend. My buddy didn't really want to kill the guy so he blew one by his head and into a solid door frame (being careful of collateral injuries). Needless to say the guy crapped himself and laid down until the police arrived. Seems the guy had been there for a few days cooking up meth.

How he got in was interesting. The house was on the market and had a lock box. The bad guy had a girlfriend at the lock box services and she gave him the code. Seems they had done this quite a bit but never had the owner come back on them.

This happened 3 or 4 years or so ago and made national news. The even made a short vid about it for some TV show.

Fast forward to last year. The guy is convicted of a serious felony and sent to canyon city prison. My buddy wonders now if they guy didn't wish he was shot and killed in that house.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
This actually happened to me when I bought a house. I called the police and was told that it was a civil matter and thanked them and told them that I was going home and that I had guns and, if necessary, I would defend myself and my family from harm. The police beat me back to my home and the people were moved out in short order. No problem.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
have heard lots of these cases in ALB, NM. I cant articulate how I would regain possesion of my property, but Im sorry to say, there is not a lot I wouldn't consider. Every minute that someone is in your home, is a minute away from arson, and being in the Fire departemnet, I have seen lots of "meth burned" houses, and, some of the chemical residue's left on the walls and furniture will affect you and your children very badly.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
It is incumbent upon the idiot politicians to put an end to this crap before these low life's get hurt. You can't just claim someone's property because you broke, entered and squatted.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I didn't realize you were that annoying :lol:
You have no idea. My coworkers ask for me to do questioning and if I have to speak Spanish it's like a force multiplier, they (suspects, illegals) claw the walls to get away. In small border towns we sometimes have to back up the local deputies or we are the only law to respond so one night I had to respond to a domestic. Long story short I just walked in flopped down on the couch as they were fighting and chimed in as I felt necessary. When the deputy finally arrived they had stopped fighting went outside and asked the deputy to please remove me. It's a gift I guess.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm ashamed to admit, I've been on both sides.

I was staying in my step grandparents house. My step grandpa had died, and my stepdad had taken over the house payment. His brother was executor of the estate. His brother let the house go into default and foreclosure. We didn't have any where to go, so yes we stayed there for as long as possible. We didn't do any damage, or cause any trouble for the banks or anything. We needed 2 weeks more, they gave it to us, and we were able to pack and leave.

On the flip side, when I first got my house, I got tenants. He took an axe to my house. After calling the cops, I was told I had no rights. Basically he owns a toothbrush in my house, he lives there. They can't take him to jail for threats, property damage, and disorderly drunk. It was a bitch getting him evicted, but he left.

My aunt is a realtor. She faces this shit every day. One family stays there. Then she has to pay them $5000 to leave. Then they leave, but they leave the keys with another family member. And the process starts over again.

People really are scum. I have a real disdain for a lot of people. Especially the ones that exploit other people.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I wouldn't post anything on the internet that I didn't want the NSA or FBI or CIA or State Police or local police to know about.

First the gun goes bang, then the police shows up, then they confiscate your computer - all in the name of investigations.
Then about a week later, the IP address comes up with this type of scenario and your name comes up and then it becomes pre meditated.

Your best bet is to call the police. As many television lawyers has said before, don't take matters into your own hands, take em to [email protected]
Let the police do their job, this is what they are paid to do.
Have them arrested, make sure you have enough on them to put them away for a long time.
With all due respect, you must have more money then smarts to say I/you/we should pay a lawyer and go through all that bull shit to get some one out of our house whom is there illegally. Sounds like a VERY LIBERAL way to do something that should only take about 5 minutes to solve. And people wonder how this country got so screwed up, the above post is part of the reason.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
An Ohio family comes home from taking care of a relative. The doors are locked on their home and someone else says he is the new "owner".. I would kick the locked door in and if anyone was there. I would put 2 into their chest and say I was in fear for my life!! These douchebags are doing this everywhere. I remember in Florida before we left. There were certain NICE neighborhoods, actually even where we lived on the ocean. There were certain communities that couldn't sell enough houses so they opened it to section 8. Within 6 months, the crime had at least TRIPLED. and was ust crazy. The vacant houses that weren't sold yet. The ghetto hounds were claiming them and saying they owned them. The banks had to actually ****ing go thru the process to evict them. There were even houses that were owned by people as second homes that they used as rental properties. Some were not rented yet and the ghetto monsters would just move in and change the locks. Then the owners would have to get attorneys and pay to have them removed. Sometimes it would take up to 2 years. I remember at least 3 that had damages in over $100k before they were removed. There was feces everywhere,t he walls were ruined and all of the appliances were removed.

I would just walk in and shoot their asses!! Say I came in to check on the place and there was someone attacking me!! Screw going thru the courts to take back something that is already mine!! That is what is wrong these days..

Ohio Man Using a Scheme to Snatch Up ?Abandoned? Houses That?s So Absurd, It?s Scary to Think It?s Actually Working | Video | TheBlaze.com
Haha
Florida boy moves to Montana and grows a pair, you should memorize the rules of SSS (Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up)

In most of Montana 1-2 rounds fired in defense doesn't even warrant a 911 call and I know where you live nobody will hear you. Shoot, shovel and shut up, saves a lot of paper work.

I was in Hardin, MT for my Uncles funeral and my cousin saw a man carrying 2 rifles (1 on each shoulder) down the hallway of the Super 8 motel. She mentioned it to my cousin from California a passing comment and the California cousin was FEEKED out. After some discussion EVERYONE from Montana thought is was no big deal, not sure if the California cousin called the cops or not, but I hope I have made my point.

My good friend from Virgina (grew up with me in Montana) recently visited me and my favorite quote from him was " I appreciate that you can wear a knife to church and nobody complains"

Montana rocks, everyone else including you TEXAS pussies (big hat no cattle) can eat my S*$T

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha
Florida boy moves to Montana and grows a pair, you should memorize the rules of SSS (Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up)

In most of Montana 1-2 rounds fired in defense doesn't even warrant a 911 call and I know where you live nobody will hear you. Shoot, shovel and shut up, saves a lot of paper work.

I was in Hardin, MT for my Uncles funeral and my cousin saw a man carrying 2 rifles (1 on each shoulder) down the hallway of the Super 8 motel. She mentioned it to my cousin from California a passing comment and the California cousin was FEEKED out. After some discussion EVERYONE from Montana thought is was no big deal, not sure if the California cousin called the cops or not, but I hope I have made my point.

My good friend from Virgina (grew up with me in Montana) recently visited me and my favorite quote from him was " I appreciate that you can wear a knife to church and nobody complains"

Montana rocks, everyone else including you TEXAS pussies (big hat no cattle) can eat my S*$T
LOL,
I've always had a pair. I know what ya mean. We have enough property here on the ranch that a body would never be found. Several nice DEEP holes too.. From what I am told, there are a few bodies here now from back in the day. Every now and then we will go by a tree and someone will say "Yea, there was a cow thief hung from that tree one time." In the old cabin out back there was a horse thief and someone else shot and killed over a card game. I've been told that Kid Curry used this place as a hideout. I guess it has been a hideout for several people back then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.