Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 8688 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each day I tell myself to do at least one thing in my preps. This doesn't necessarily mean that you have to go out and buy something. Even if you simply store an extra gallon of water or put a metal roof on your house, that is one thing towards your goal of prepping. So lets hear it!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Buys:
Nothing today.

Preps:
I sanded down another 6 foot section of my tv antenna for my wind turbine.
I did some changes on this forum to help others prep.
I put out a deer/turkey feeder/spreader in a tree to start getting the deer/turkey's to come around more for the corn.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's a great idea, a small amount of cash and some spare change in the BOB. You never know when you'll need it.
I think I'll do the same and put about $20 in each of mine.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow on acidlittles 1000 on his loan. Thats what I did, but the loan was $110,000.00! After while I just kept knowing that it would go down, and of course I am now enjoying the benefits of my "suffering" that I went though. I keep preaching this, but in order to do what I did above, I followed Dave Ramseys guide and listened to him on his talk show daily.

Pliskin! WTF?! you need to post some photos of it in the guns area, I would LOVE to see this!

BTW, both of you check your PM's when you get a chance.

·
Registered
693 Posts
another thing I did was wrapped up 15 90% silver dimes and shoved them in my vertical grip of my AR15, that way I have some trade and some money on me if I'm running around in SHTF (dollar worth shit situation).

I need to find a way to pay off the rest of my Student loans, because that would put me in PRIME financial status. An extra 300 a month that I could use to finance a house or buy a damn car!

My PMs are empty...

Reactions: Annie and yanagi

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought 2 pounds of sugar to store for my preppin needs.

·
Registered
369 Posts
This is a great topic. I rearranged some cabinets to have more space for storage, I also researched some more expensive things I need to prep and worked out a prepping budget.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yesturday I bought an ounce ($1.50 face value) of silver junk coins. Only he gave me an extra 1/3ounce, so I have to go back this week and tell him, which I'll probably just pick up another ounce and tell him to keep 1/3 of it.

Today I work both my jobs so I am going to the gym to get my body prepared!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think today I'm going to make a list of all the gear I need for my BOBs and get them priced out so I have plan/budget to work off of!

Reactions: TacticalCanuck

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm going tracking tonight in the woods, learning to move at night time in thick brush. Thats all. Hopefully I don't run into anything! :shock:

Reactions: cecollie

·
Registered
13 Posts
With gas prices hiking up another $.20 today I'm hitting the local grocery to stock some can goods and such as food prices will also begin to rise.

1 - 20 of 8688 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.