Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 8688 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow on acidlittles 1000 on his loan. Thats what I did, but the loan was $110,000.00! After while I just kept knowing that it would go down, and of course I am now enjoying the benefits of my "suffering" that I went though. I keep preaching this, but in order to do what I did above, I followed Dave Ramseys guide and listened to him on his talk show daily.

Pliskin! WTF?! you need to post some photos of it in the guns area, I would LOVE to see this!

BTW, both of you check your PM's when you get a chance.

·
Registered
693 Posts
another thing I did was wrapped up 15 90% silver dimes and shoved them in my vertical grip of my AR15, that way I have some trade and some money on me if I'm running around in SHTF (dollar worth shit situation).

I need to find a way to pay off the rest of my Student loans, because that would put me in PRIME financial status. An extra 300 a month that I could use to finance a house or buy a damn car!

My PMs are empty...

Reactions: Annie and yanagi

·
Registered
369 Posts
This is a great topic. I rearranged some cabinets to have more space for storage, I also researched some more expensive things I need to prep and worked out a prepping budget.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yesturday I bought an ounce ($1.50 face value) of silver junk coins. Only he gave me an extra 1/3ounce, so I have to go back this week and tell him, which I'll probably just pick up another ounce and tell him to keep 1/3 of it.

Today I work both my jobs so I am going to the gym to get my body prepared!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think today I'm going to make a list of all the gear I need for my BOBs and get them priced out so I have plan/budget to work off of!

Reactions: TacticalCanuck

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm going tracking tonight in the woods, learning to move at night time in thick brush. Thats all. Hopefully I don't run into anything! :shock:

Reactions: cecollie
1 - 20 of 8688 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.