Today we are replacing shelving. We ordered some that just doesn't hold the weight no matter how much we distribute it. So tearing it down and putting new shelves down is our plan for today. I have a video up on my channel, and another scheduled for around 3 or 4.Rotated my pastas. Since I keep pastas in a barrel, I need to take all the boxes out when it's full and put what's on top in the bottom, and what's on the bottom goes on top.
Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Stored on the floor, the fumes leak out on the floor and spread. Just a spark, anything that causes a spark, boom.I took 2 woman out to do their running around yesterday. in which I took the time to buy me 3-5 gallon gas cans. now to figure where to keep them once I fill them up. for those that don't know it. I live in a apartment.
Water heaters are one main cause for igniting the fumes. This was from a letter send out by our city.that's one reason I won't store it inside.the other reason,is.the fumes can kill.my water heater closet is separate from the rest of the apartment.and that might be the only location I have for storage.