·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,643 Posts
Tonight I'll be puttin' spices into mylar bags w/oxy absorbers.

Edit: no I won't. I lied, because just checked and I'm out of oxy absorbers.... Oh well, Thursday then. Today my prep was to order more.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Tonight I'll be puttin' spices into mylar bags w/oxy absorbers.

Edit: no I won't. I lied, because just checked and I'm out of oxy absorbers.... Oh well, Thursday then. Today my prep was to order more.
What do you normally store and lifespan in mylar? I have been thinking about doing some of the traditional spices and then some of the fancy spices that are for meats.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,643 Posts
I've got garlic, cumin, onion powder, and chili. I get them in bulk online. Oh and as far as the lifespan I don't know that's a good question, because I haven't had any of it for more than a year-and-a-half in storage so I'm sure that's all perfectly good.
What do you normally store and lifespan in mylar? I have been thinking about doing some of the traditional spices and then some of the fancy spices that are for meats.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Learning to read and write in Russian. The Pусский Aлфаьет is very cool. Useful for prepping because now I will be able to read weapons manuscripts for AKs, and other russian weapons. Also should be able to communicate with Russian fisherman and hunters via HAM and get some info on weather, politics, and Russian news as told by their media, and not ours.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Learning to read and write in Russian. The Pусский Aлфаьет is very cool. Useful for prepping because now I will be able to read weapons manuscripts for AKs, and other russian weapons. Also should be able to communicate with Russian fisherman and hunters via HAM and get some info on weather, politics, and Russian news as told by their media, and not ours.
Remember their media is state ran but unfortunately it's probably more accurate.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Parsing, parsing, parsing...

I think he said he has a pole barn, and he flipped it off and took a selfie. (I know, I know, but there's more.)

Then he looked at his list of pictures, saw it at the top, thought he was on this site and thanked us for displaying it "...at the top."

At least, that's as much as I understand.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ordered a hand held ham radio and a spare compass and a spare set of 38 special loading dies

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
PUT a new fuel tank in the BO rig. Valve cover gaskets, new glow plugs, air cleaner, cam sensor and new used tach so the trans shifts good. Working on fuel pump and lines if that gets finished today. It will be tie rods and alignment. May even get the brake lines in this weekend. Trying to get the ole girl 100% just in case.

May even get to the new fuel pump/sending unit on the white truck done this weekend. I hate anything wrong with my rigs and fix stuff ASAP.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
BAOFENG UV-5R VHF/UHF Dual Band Two Way Ham Radio Transceiver Walkie Talkie

Reactions: Hillsideprepper552
1 - 20 of 2383 Posts