Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
I make my own rootbeer, ginger ale and cigarettes for fun and profit. I used to enjoy making beer wine and ethanol but the dirty rat who sold the essential extractors got strong armed by the Federal Jack booted thugs to turn over his customer list..which it aint illegal to own the equipment without a permit in Texas but it is in some states they started sending me threatening letters trying to make me get a permit and be subject to them coming raiding me some dark night..so I sold that to a Gypsy for cash. It makes a person drink too much anyway. I also enjoy metal detecting..mainly coin shooting. I also enjoy playing on Alf Gores Internet when I aint busy. I have to limit beer and wine conspumption because of gout. I got in both feet at the same time a few years back.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
I read about nutrition and lately I'm trying to buy more food from farms/independent grocers. Corporate grocers are going to help implement Agenda 21 and the Great Reset, so I'm trying to find alternate sources for what I need.

There is a farm store near me that has every animal part imaginable. I'm trying to eat more organ meats for nutrition and I just can't seem to find liver that consistently tastes good.
Not sure yall are hearing the same radio ads but a lot of small ranches are selling direct to the public. The oldest boy in the food business said Trump is helping them out with subsidies and cuts in regulations perhaps. I bet Slippy could sell his eggs like that. The Warden just told me samonella from eggs comes from chicken poo on the shells..so he will will need an egg washing machine most likely.
https://www.strombergschickens.com/product/high-capacity-egg-washer

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Sauteed fresh in butter and a lil salt. Don't overcook or it gets pasty or rubbery. It should be rosey in the center. Slice it up and enjoy. Serve it with white wine.
All us cajuns at heart have a need for it to be incorporated in Boudan and Dirty Rice. Beef liver is too strong. Pork and or chicken liver is best. Deer liver would probably be ok..just guessing. Know they have tasty hearts. Actually Dirty Rice is Boudan somebody forgot to stuff in a gut.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Well, I don't use a "gun" as a hobby. Think about it, has anyone ever said, "Clean underwear is my hobby." There are things we need as opposed to things we like.

Yes, I look at 'guns' as just a tool. It's useful for defense. I consider knives as a hobby, simply because you can polish them and sharpen them to your personal desires, and the other guy might do something different with the same item.
Guns are safer than doctors as we all know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts