Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
The study of military history, focusing on World War Two.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Both hobbies are pushed often to the extreme

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
10,934 Posts
I make my own rootbeer, ginger ale and cigarettes for fun and profit. I used to enjoy making beer wine and ethanol but the dirty rat who sold the essential extractors got strong armed by the Federal Jack booted thugs to turn over his customer list..which it aint illegal to own the equipment without a permit in Texas but it is in some states they started sending me threatening letters trying to make me get a permit and be subject to them coming raiding me some dark night..so I sold that to a Gypsy for cash. It makes a person drink too much anyway. I also enjoy metal detecting..mainly coin shooting. I also enjoy playing on Alf Gores Internet when I aint busy. I have to limit beer and wine conspumption because of gout. I got in both feet at the same time a few years back.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I read about nutrition and lately I'm trying to buy more food from farms/independent grocers. Corporate grocers are going to help implement Agenda 21 and the Great Reset, so I'm trying to find alternate sources for what I need.

There is a farm store near me that has every animal part imaginable. I'm trying to eat more organ meats for nutrition and I just can't seem to find liver that consistently tastes good.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
The study of military history, focusing on World War Two.
Same here. I'm currently reading the 3rd book, Twilight of the Gods, in Ian W. Toll's pacific war trilogy. Don't know if you are familiar with his books, but they are awesome. One of the best books I've read in years is by him, called Six Frigates. Not about WWII but about the building of our first navy ships... a contract for 6 frigates. One of the six is the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides). Besides the design & building there is great details in their battles, including the war of 1812. Fascinating part is how he includes a lot of US history during this time. If you think our politics today are nasty, it was worse back then.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I read about nutrition and lately I'm trying to buy more food from farms/independent grocers. Corporate grocers are going to help implement Agenda 21 and the Great Reset, so I'm trying to find alternate sources for what I need.

There is a farm store near me that has every animal part imaginable. I'm trying to eat more organ meats for nutrition and I just can't seem to find liver that consistently tastes good.
Liver is best when you butcher you own and serve the live the same day or next.

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
Me, ham radio when I feel ambitious enough, the study of microbiology and hematology, have a lab set up.

Guns? NAH, still making a living off of them after 6+ decades.

I like to watch movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's.

·
Banned
Staying alive
515 Posts
Pretty much the same as the first guy, guns & off road vehicles. Here's a little bit of the collection.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 93 Posts