Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently work as a network administrator. Also work a side job of online advertising (sales manager). I did work in the medical industry for about 12ish years as a Respiratory Therapist. Lost brother at same hospital, left the next day, threw years of college down the drain because of that. I'm happy I did though. Too much tramua seeing gunshot wounds, arms cut off by accidents, ATV accidents and all the sick and dying everyday.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Gas station manager, I have a degree in Business Management and don't know where to go with it, I also have a second job as a Kitchen hand in a friend owned Italian Restaurant!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Unemployed.... I'm holding out for a management position!

No really, I'm broke, unemployed thanks to corporate america laying off folks. Just trying to get on my feet again. "Prepping" has woke me up to realize that you need to stay ahead of prices because it will pay off in the long run. If I buy a can of tuna now at $1.00, then next year it might be $2.00. That rate of return is much more than what stocks are doing right now. Plus, I can eat it if I need to!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have been a nurse for 34 years. I currently work as a charge nurse in an Alzheimer's Unit. I held all types of management positions, and I decided I wanted to go back to direct patient care. I have also worked Home Health for 16 years, and NICU for about 5 years.

·
Registered
192 Posts
30 year LEO patrol sergeant last 10 years. Stared in California worked in the SF area for 10 years then moved to Washington.

·
Registered
433 Posts
After working for the railroad for 32 years I am retired patiently waiting for Hugh Hefner to retire so that I can step into his old job.

·
Registered
433 Posts
WoodsLandCamo said:
C5GUY said:
After working for the railroad for 32 years I am retired patiently waiting for Hugh Hefner to retire so that I can step into his old job.
I waiting for C5GUY to hire me as the photographer! :p
You got it, the job is all yours!!! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I worked in packaging for 28 years, made the little red box Colgate toothpaste comes in and Royal pudding boxes, that sort of thing. My brother convinced me to join his paving crew so I have been paving roads for the past nine years. I only work about 7 months out of the year so I get to spend my winters indoors nice and warm.

·
Registered
92 Posts
work with my family soccer fields. doing what ever needs be done. maintenance, landscape, errand boy. get paid enough to survive. but soccer business has been going down lately since last year. especially since every one wants to have a soccer business all around us. we have less and less people coming to our fields. my night job,,,, i am a stripper for 65 yr old women and older.... jk.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Admin/reception/support/general dogsbody at a little software house. It's expanding pretty quickly, I'm angling to get the main customer service position when they actually open that up.

Leon said:
I am a superhero.
Hey, can you teach me? :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
I own a motocross track and people come and pay me to ride here. I am basically retired but this brings in enough to survive. I can do just about anything in construction so I take a few handy man type jobs here and there also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts